Monday, March 03, 2008

UNDERAGED DON'T LOOK!!

It's 3:30a.m. now.

It snowed an hour ago. Beautiful.. But,

I could only admire it from my room window cause

I have got tonnes of journals to read,

to find a way to treat severe alcoholic liver disease, a disease

stupiak alcoholics brought upon to themselves from chronic binge drinking.

F*CK!!

Just chatted with Jocelyn on MSN and

we were gossipping about this certain someone that we don't really like.

I mean, WTH?!! Gossiping at this hour??!!!

And we found ourselves could be such a...

BIOTCH!!!!!

LMAO... XD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoi!! its all ur fault!!! coz ive never bitched about ppl at 3am till u came msgin me on msn!! hahahahaha

LiNg@hCmM said...

Eh, that's totally unfair!! Like I EVER bitched about anyone at 3 o'clock in the morning???

I was supposed to be doing my CPP one eh!! I blame u for my slow progression!!

Kakaka... BLUEK!! XD

Anonymous said...

ooohhh i tot its wat u usually do at 3am...hahaha
wei how can u blame me on ur slow progress?? u msged me 1st 1 u know!! haha

LiNg@hCmM said...

Well, I was just being kind by telling u that it was snowing heavily outside. No intention to chat further. But u couldn't resist the urge to talk to someone as interesting as ME, and so I had no choice but to keep the conversation going on, ya see?

Wow.. Now I seriously do sound like a BIOTCH!!! XP Lol... XD XD