Friday, February 29, 2008

hApPY Le@P DaY!!!!!~~~

Yo yo!! It's the leap day today!! Once in every four years eh!! Decided that I must write something on such a special day for remembrance sake. Keke... =)

So, it's the 29th of February, 2008 and I am here in Glasgow!!

I woke up in the morning, regretting for pigging early again last night, having written not even a single word for my CPP and Pharmcare essays... GAH!!! (-__-"')

Then I attended "Gene Therapy" lectures delivered by Dr. Christine Dufes. Was expecting Prof. Clive Wilson but he was off to Budapest dy.. Shiok-nye~ Anyway, I got totally inspired by Dr. Dufes cause she's so geng!!!!! So young yet she's already lead so many gene therapy studies & published so many research articles!! She even discovered a new gene delivery system which is more efficacious but less toxic than the best one available on the market now!! Like whoa!! (Know Xin will be very pleased to see this. Ish.. MY Dr. Fiona is very geng as well lor, okay?!!)

Then, for the FIRST TIME in my entire life, I borrowed journals from the library!! 4 altogether somemore eh!! NERD dao~~ XP Thanks to my "exotic" CPP topic la!! "Alcoholic Liver Disease + Hepatic Encephalopathy" wth... Limited electronic journals (that our ciplak univesity has subscribe to) focus on these la.. Bo pian... And THANK GOD I saw Geok Ying (role model!!) in the library!! If not I seriously had no idea where to look for, and how to borrow a journal lor... XP Final year pharmacy student I am, huh? Anyways, am still proud of my "great" achievement today lor.. XD Don't laugh at me lar, u nerdy ppl...

At night, me & housies made wan tan in celebration of the leap day!! Uh hum... Actually just an excuse to binge eat la.. But well, the wan tan was AWESOME, can??!!! And mind you, we took it with chili padi somemore!! OOSH!!~ Except for Su Ann who doesn't like pork, we took TWELVE wan tan EACH, okay????? Stomach bloated like I'm pregnant with a 5 months old baby... *burp* XD Pure bliss, pure bliss ah... =P

Think am gonna spend the rest of my "leap night" looking into sien journal articles. What an "exciting" way to "celebrate" the leap day, man!! XP Haiyo.. Ate until too full liao la.. Blood all diverted to the GI tract liao.. Brain not functioning dy lar.. Parasympathetic dao~ XP Can I go read some manga or watch some movies first?? XD

Bye bye Journal of Hepatology!! Bye Bye Gastroenterology!! XD *I wish*

2 comments:

Fionna Tan said...

single vessel disease

wheeeeee

some neurons were totally responsible for this randomness XD

LiNg@hCmM said...

YER?!! Apa tu? Disease that affects one single vessel saja???

Haha.. it's ok, fi fi. Alcoholics are getting on my nerves, too!! Kaka... XP