Monday, March 17, 2008

tHE 5tH tIMe!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Stupiak ang mohs from G-3 triggered the fire alarm A.G.A.I.N!!!!!

Wah lao eh!! Just when I finally found the journal I want!! Kacau betul lah!!

Somemore my progression just now was quite fast eh! Nerdy mode finally switched on liao... Such thing doens't happen to me everyday one, okay?

See la see la.. Now it auto shuts off itself again and look what I am doing here... (-__-")

Even my hair was in nerdy mode just now.. i.e. tied up high with hair-band capturing my fringe firmly so that it doesn't fall all over my face and cover my view and stuffs.. U know, like Sadako from The Ring? But I look scarier than her with my hair band on lar..

The thing is, I HAD to walk out of the building with that hairstyle!!! Luckily it was 12noon and the sun was high up in the sky. If not ppl sure think JBC is haunted lor...

Hmm hmm... AND, I thought it would be quite easy to get evidences for management of myocardial infarction but I was SOOOO freaking wrong!! All the clinical trials also damn lao pek and outdated.. Like, what, 1984? I wasn't even born, man wth! So there was obviously no online version whatsoever and I gotta carry them all the way back from the library...

Man, journals ARE heavy!! T_T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

luckily i was in glasgow uni when the alarm went off!! im very scared of ghost wan even in the broad daylight hahaha
whats the angmoh's story this time?!?!?! bastardism to the max keep triggerin the alarm!!!

LiNg@hCmM said...

This time??

NO EXPLANATION whatsoever given!! Think they must be chimney-ing again le..

And only 1 pathetic fireman came to turn off the fire alarm!! Gosh.. Think next time they will just let us burn to death... XP