Sunday, March 23, 2008

h@PpY EaSteR!! (-^_^-)

Been wanting to put this up for a very long time already...

But then la hor, got this super violent aunty who patahkan the head and limbs of her barbie doll to play masak-masak (oh my gosh!!) threatened to panggang him alive if I do so...

Now that she's soooo occupied with the kanasai PharmCare essays and that her frens are here, I guess she most probably won't have time for this lar...

Even if she does hor, like I care lar... XD So, here u go!!

WhoA!! My AH REIN is break-dancing!! So geng, right??? XD XD XD

Ooh ooh!! By the way, HAPPY EASTER!! =D That smiley face on the title was supposed to be a bunny one lar.. But really dunno how to "draw" the ears lar.. grrrrr... Wonder how I passed my Pendidikan Seni last time... Anyways, use ur own imagination lar!! XP

Just now I went out to get Unitel phone card (to call home! good girl leh?) and bumped into itu Wan Tan Minah on my way home lar.. Apparently she was damn stressed doing PharmCare essays when her laptop suddenly decided to get naughty and refuse to open any PDF file lar.. So she tak boleh tahan and came out to snap some flower pics to destress lor...

Obviously the angelic me accompanied her... In case she decided to go snap pictures of some angry dogs and then get bitten mar, right? So nice of me... I KNOW!!! XD


And she took picture of me looking like this...

Sometimes I really wonder how more silly can one look.... Uugh!!


Hmm... At least this is much better... =P

Han nah han nah... very geng lar!! Skill very good lar!! Next time pls photoshop me into the most gorgeousest supermodel-look-alike leng lui first before sending me the pics, k? XD XD

ASSIGNMENT SUCKS!!!!! XP

Hope u are feeling much better now dy... =) If not just come and kill me with lobster la, thank u very much!! XD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG am hyperventilating now!

GAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

~ming

p/s : Actually yea la, hv to admit that Ah Rein looks a bit *cute* breakdancing there. Am actually okay with soft toys AS LONG AS no one pretends they're alive and sweettalk with them or sumthing loh!
p/p/s : oooHH! nice pic of you there chua pei! hair looks so nice!

LiNg@hCmM said...

Nyah hahaha... Ah Rein is the chun-nest reindeer on earth, right? If not coolest!! Breakdancing eh!! XD

OOh ooh.. Thank u very much, Chua Ming!! Kakaka.. gembiranya aku~ XD Ish, later that Jocelyn sure hao lian her photo-taking skill one.. XD

p/s: Someone seems to have admitted that she's that scary A.U.N.T.Y there... XD

Anonymous said...

*ahem...* cepatnya post up her very cun pic! the pic is nice because of the photographer ok!hahaha
as for the pic with the sakura-like flowers, this chuchuling was actually smilin nicely but as i was about to snap the pic she suddenly turned into that silly lookin person in the pic!! duno y!!! dont blame me for it! hahahaha
ok so now who wants me to take their spring pic can sign up...i only charge 5 pds for 30 min =P

hmm...and no more stress d...fresh air is always good! thanks for temaning me snap pic!

LiNg@hCmM said...

No prob, jo!

But hey, I memang was laughing at MYSELF for being silly what.. Never meant to criticise the photographer also... Ish.. perasan betul... XD

Don't need to thank me la.. Just bring me some lobsters will do... XD XD XD