Wednesday, March 05, 2008

fIrE aLArM @ 5:45A.M.!!

Whoa!! This is seriously something worth mentioning!!

Just came back to my room from the freezing cold outside. We just had a fire alarm drill at 5.45A.M.!! Look closely, it's 5:45A.M.!!!!!

It practically woke almost everyone up from their sleep, except for some of us who were still up doing CPP, and some of us who had already woken up.

Well, surprisingly, I belong to the latter category this time!! Cause I happily K.O.-ed at 10p.m. last night. Supposed to wake up at 12a.m. to do my CPP one lar, but when I opened my eyes, it was already 5a.m. liao.. SHOOT!! (T_T)

Those who were still sleeping apparently got very cranky la.. So I happily raised their cranky-ness level by letting my Ah Rein to flirt with them (specifically referring to Chua Ming & Vermicelli Law).. XD Even sexy firemen also appeared cranky eh!! XP

And hor, I realized that ang mohs are seriously CHEE SIN one.. Apparently they hadn't slept yet cause they were still in their outdoor attire & stuffs. And guess what they were doing? DRINKING!!! Oh my gosh.. They still had that wine in their hands when they came out!!! ALCOHOLIC dao!!!!!

Seems like the drill was caused by my neighbour's adjoining unit. According to sexy firemen, they forgot to close the fire door when cooking, which I don't really think so lar, cause we did smell and see smoke coming out of their kitchen's window. Will update u kepo ppl as soon as I get to "pat" something from my neighbours. Kakaka... =P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey so whats the story behind the fire alarm? faster go korek the story n tell me. but really got smoke smell la. next time i will grab ah donk(ey) to flirt with ur ah rein durin another fire alarm *CHOOIII TOUCHWOOD!!* hahaha

LiNg@hCmM said...

Is Ah Donk a "he" or a "she"??

My Rein Rein is still single, but he's not a gay though!! Important leh!! Must clarify!! XD XD

Anonymous said...

my Ah Donk is a he (u dun expect me to everday sleep with a she-donk rite?!?!). aiiiihhh...have to find other flirtin partner for himla.

LiNg@hCmM said...

Aww... too bad then.. Sigh.. My Ah Rein is so lonely cause his owner is occupied with endless kanasai assignments lately..

Any eligible female reindeer out there? XD