Friday, March 14, 2008

L@St uNdeRGr@d leCtURe =(

We had the last lecture of our undergraduate years officially today...

='(

Even though I can't wait to get away from all the sucky assignments that I'm on now, I AM SERIOUSLY going to miss this...

It's been a long and tough way... well, not really that tough until lately lah..

We have gone through all these together, hand in hand...

All the way from Malaysia to Scotland...

The companionship is the best one could ever ask for...

Feeling sad dy lar... Wuwuwu... T_T

Batchmates, u guys/gals are THE BEST OF THE BESTEST!!

AM SO PROUD that I am one of the P105-ers!! =D



Love u peeps REAL LOADS!!!!!~~~ MUACKS!! =)

P/S. Whose idea was it to put that lesbo pic of me and Yi Jie lar?? Spoil market saja!! Grrrrr... Already no boyfren lor!! *depressed* =(

P/P/S. We DID NOT actually kiss, okay??!!! It's the angle, the angle!!

14 comments:

~ming~ said...

the erm. angle.

yes.

the angle.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!

muahahahahaha!!!

~ming
p/s : dont worry, cant recognize u also :P

LiNg@hCmM said...

Ming, yet here, am announcing to the whole world that one of them is me... erm... XP

IT'S THE ANGLE LARRRRRRRRRRRR!!

p/s. Just spent an hour reading Xiaxue's blog. SHOOT!! Bye bye Pharmcare!! XP

Anonymous said...

that was chuapei-2-years-back..

current-chuapei exhibits strong strong lady smell dy..

dun worry dun worry..

ahhahaha

~voon~

LiNg@hCmM said...

Har????? Got meh, Chean Voon??

Yer... Lady smell simply looks awkward when put next to my name... XD

I think current Chua Pei also looks very very "chan" dy lor.. T_T

Anonymous said...

hahahahah my camera skill is superb. make u guys really look like u were kissin!!!

Unknown said...

haha at first no one could recognize, then u urself go and admit, duh...

I can "smell" the lady smell too, so dont worry lah...

but seriously, i m gonna miss you guys too... serious...

Anonymous said...

unless unidentified,

image ruin.. =p (2 years ago)

Xin-

LiNg@hCmM said...

EH!! Wan tan!! So u were the one taking the pic last time?? Wah lao.. I can't remember dy.. Old liao... T_T

I don't even have that pic le wei.. Me want photos!! XD

LiNg@hCmM said...

Yalo.. really damn smart of me right, Angela?? XP

Yer.. lady smell???!! Coming from the armpit one is it??? XD XD

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

LiNg@hCmM said...

Xin.. since when did I even have an image before... T_T

As quoted by Cheah Voon,

"dignity score": -1000000000000

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha yeah i was the one who took that photo laaa...keng hor?!?! now u can kill me with a lobster!! coz i made u famous! see so many comments here d!!

LiNg@hCmM said...

Ah CHEH!!

That's because I sendiri muka tembok go & advertise my blog on my MSN mar... XD

Won't kill u with lobster la.. U're not even allergic to it, unlike me (kill me kill me)!! So I shall kill u with deep fried pig skin or maybe some expired Sensations.. Kakaka... =P

P/S. Brat Piit and Chad Michael Murray are MINE!! I let Jensen go console Pavi over the fact that she's becoming a wan tan soon.. XD U ambil Cruz Beckham la!! XD

ti3nD said...

i saw the 2 tongues stuck out together at the same spot!!!

hahahhaha.

LiNg@hCmM said...

Adui, Ding Tomorrow, u wanna spoil our market liddat meh?? Cannot kahwin liao la.. XP

Hmm.. Nvm nvm. I have Jensen dy.. Gembira liao.. XD