Tuesday, March 25, 2008

If U tHinK

THIS, is scary...

It's only 1/4 of what I have to read through for EACH of my assignment.

Up until now, I have passed up 3 of such kanasai assignments already. One more to go.

No la, not the whole journal lar.. Chee sin meh? Just an article of about 12-13 pages long from each of the journals lar...

Still, it's enough to cause the damage already. I think part of my brain is now burnt from trying too hard to understand what the heck those journals are about. I can no longer think like a healthy human subject...

Shit!! See? I said human subject, instead of human being.

And now I can't even remember things that happened moments ago. Oh well, did I just tell u that I can't remember things well nowadays??? *scratched head*

And when I'm out aunty-ing, I compare prices of Sainsbury's vege with Tesco's then I think, "Hmm.. Is the difference signicant? P<0.05?"

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!

Maybe I should go read up some non-intellectual bimbotic magazines to wash the contents of the journals out...

Warning: Treatment is totally NON-evidence-based. Attempt at your own risk.

Reference: PL Chua. A non-randomized, double-unblind, placebo-uncontrolled, single center study on survival benefit of bimbotic magazines VS medical journals. Int J Chee Sin 2008; 1: 123-456.

I shall go dig my brain out and flush it down the toilet now... (-_-")

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

im not sure if i will b able to function in our discussion tonite!! feel so brain dead!! now tengah berstoning...feels like ive totally lost my memory. adverse effect of journal overdose!!

LiNg@hCmM said...

Nvm nvm.. Dun need to function.. Just make sure u feed us with loads of goodies when we are depressed... XD =P

ti3nD said...

wahhhh how did u manage to STEAL so many journals out of the library??? no wonder bumped into u there that day :P

next timm read ur double blindy study journal lolz

LiNg@hCmM said...

Tien, u know what? I actually got muscle ache on both my upper arms after returning the journals lor!! And it lasted for 2 days somemore!! wuwuwu... T_T

kaka.. sure sure!! u wanna become co-author also can de.. XD

Unknown said...

Reference: PL Chua. A non-randomized, double-unblind, placebo-uncontrolled, single center study on survival benefit of bimbotic magazines VS medical journals. Int J Chee Sin 2008; 1: 123-456.

well I cant find the electronic copies, is the print copies available in lib or block G?? wakaka

LiNg@hCmM said...

Qing ai de~ If u are interested, I know there is an audio version of that journal in JBC G6-1.. XD

The journal is too exotic liao. Subscription fees very expensive leh. Our library cannot afford lah.. XD XD

Unknown said...

OMG, i think everyone is having side effect of assignment overdose.. ie chi xin liao..

LiNg@hCmM said...

ah mein!! my mental health is back to normal again!!

NO MORE ASSIGNMENT!!!!! YAY!!!!!~~~ =D