Sunday, July 22, 2007

*sINfuL*

Yay!!~ One more day to go before FMT1 class test commences... How's my progression? Not even half of the book revised. Oopsy! Think I should say, flipped through instead... XP

This afternoon, in order to motivate myself (alasan) to study hard, I had cheesy pasta for lunch, chatted with housemates, then read Naruto comic online (thought Sasuke was dead!! ceh...), then finally opened up my FMT1 module notes with a big packet ("better for sharing!" as stated on the package) of Walker's Sensation Thai-sweet-chili-flavour chips in my hand, munch munch munch, till I finally realized that 3 quarters of the content was already gone, got a shock and quickly threw it back onto the shelf (just so as I dun feel guilty for finishing it within half an hour time), then tried to focus on Licensing, felt sien and back ache as a result of the stupiak kid-size chair in my room, so I shifted my butt and module notes onto the bed, and dozed off till dinner time... zzZZZzzZZ...

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What have I done whole day???!! XP

Great!! And I just found out from the nutritional info that it was 30g of F.A.T.S that I had consumed together with the chips this afternoon, not to mention the pasta....

And this blog post just suddenly sound so much like a page from Bridget Jones' Diary when she was still single.. and I happen to be Bridget Chua... *clap clap clap.....* T_T

No comments: