Wednesday, July 11, 2007

rESe@RcH sTUdeNt-iNg wITh cHuA hUi mINg

Chua Ah Ming!!!!! This blog post was originally meant to be a sweet and memorable one lo... BUT, after considering the fact that u jatuhkan-ed my image from none to negative 200 with ur blog, and made me utter "Yeeew!!~ Bad taste!!!" right into the face of our dearest Aunty Boyter, this is what it has become:-

So, in resposne to chua ah ming's not-so-intellectual post in her blog, I would like to take this opportunity to stand up for myself, and to reveal her true colour here. Yup.. Finishing tabletting lab 1.5 hours earlier than scheduled was indeed something to celebrate, at least for ppl like us who always kena halau out of the lab by our dearest lab assistant who yearns to go home early lo... And since wearing casual tee and jeans and sneakers beneath our lab coats was something that jakun IMU students like us were never allowed before, chua ah ming and I got super duper excited at our smart-and-gorgeous-post-graduate-research-students look alike appearance (at least we thought we were) that we happily indulged ourselves in a camwhore session in chua ah ming's kitchen (ya, sad case...)


See? We do look like we K-N-O-W something, don't we?

And this is to prove to our papamama that we aren't
just pieces of char siew!! Note that we were actually
FROWNING while reading through British National
Formulary, Medicines, Ethics & Practice and Dorland's
Medical Dictionary. Haih... It's not easy being
a pharmacist afterall... XP

Nerdy look of two knowledgeable(?) Mpharm students

And this was when the poser spirit started going out of control... (>_<")


Yeah!!~ We are simply COOL and IRRESISTABLE!!!
Note chua ah ming's "cool" look... more like "sesat"
I suppose?? XD

Chua Ah Ming proposed for a SASSY look.
I think I scored a 100% for this... =P
chua ah ming? Sigh... "gagal dou mou dak gagal"


Chua Ah Ming's fat hao pose is finally revealed to the world!!
Wakaka... Note the purplish bear-bear socks on her feet.
WAAAH~~ super "sexy" aah!!! XD

And this is the dutch-lady photo I chose lo, chua ah ming!!
Not the 9-months-pregant-milkmaid displayed so
vividly on ur blog lo!!! OUCH!!! T_T

Revenge is S-W-E-E-T, isn't it? Ngek ngek ngek... And Ganas Voon, I hereby forbid u to clap hands while reading this!! Try me and I shall create a post on ur "fairytale" story real soon... Kekeke... Am I evil or what? *wink* XP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

depression liao!
how to get married to p.william like this??
and am considering taking out your link from my blog, gahh!!

~ming
p/s : luckily picture kecik kecik, canot see me too clearly muahahaha
p/p/s : u need NOT point out my 'pupple' socks to the whole wide world lo!

wait till i catch u!

Anonymous said...

wakakaka!!! trying to threaten me huh?? was laughing till tercungap-cungap n i bet angeline can feel d 'gema' revolving up to her room xP
btw ming..d purple bear bear socks IS so clear in pic..but dun worry..it doesnt ruin ur professional image a single bit..coz u dun really hv one for u to ruin anyway..u rock as an entertainer!!
better cabut..anyone going to offer me accident insurance??

~voon~