Sunday, July 08, 2007

aP@ tu???

Well.. I was in the kitchen just now, preparing to make a cup of Neslo and start to "hisap" my cookies... So I took the kettle with some leftover water out to see if anyone of my housemates would like to fill up their water bottle.. Then, when I was in the hallway, I realized that all the room doors were closed. Seems like all my housemates had turned in early today, I thought to myself. Then, this was when I saw the ceiling light in the toilet flickered... My first reaction was to look at the switch on the wall... and, it was on the "off" position!! When I looked back into the toilet, the light had already stopped flickering, as if nothing had happened... Erm... apa tu? Why the ceiling light started flickering for no reason la? My hair stood up all at once... and I went back into the kitchen to continue brewing Neslo, trying to act calm...

Then Ganas Voon came into the kitchen and saw me... Upon hearing the incident, she told me that was not the first time happening already.. In fact, she had seen it flickering few times before and was frightened, too.. Ah Xin saw it once as well... But now Ganas Voon has already got used to the "flickering-light-in-the-toilet" phenomena liao.. Hmm... apa tu la??? I still have to stay here for another year de leh... (>_<")

2 comments:

~ming~ said...

scary!!!!

Anonymous said...

平日不做亏心事,半夜灯闪也不怕。