Monday, July 23, 2007

i M@dE thESe... =D

Procrastinating... Super not in the mood to study even though Judgement Day brought upon by FMT1 class test will soon arrive in 15 hours time. Yes, I know I am a piece of char siew... Had cheesy pasta again ma just now... Too full liao brain cannot function well also de la... (alasan) XP

Anyway, chua ah ming dengan insulting-nya doubted my cooking skill when we had our PP3 lab session today (during which we should really be discussing about the differences between POM and P medicines)!! OUCH!! So here I am, to prove to her that, I can actually cook lo!!! XP Kekeke... But most of all, just wanna share the recipes and hope to get some feedback if anyone has any nice recipe to recommend... hehehe... =P

-Asparagus and bacon roll-ups-
Got the recipe from brother-in-law. Made it when me
and housemates had our first proper dinner in Glasgow.
Finally not frozen pizza nor fast foods anymore... =P

Cooked the three dishes below when Ganas Voon, Ah Xin and Chua Ah Ming happily went cycling on Isle of Cumbrae. Supposed to be Ganas Voon's and Ah Xin's turn to cook, but didnt wanna tire them out and hoped to get them something nice and hot to eat after one whole day of socializing with the lembuS and kambingS on the island. Ooh.. Am I angelic or what?? Kakaka... XD
-Mashed potatoes- =D

-Cheddar cheese cobb salad-

-Canadian bacon and eggplant roll-ups -

And finally, I made this for Ganas Voon's birthday dinner.

-Yoghurt fried chicken- =D

By the way, ALL my housemates are still alive and none of them has had to spend a night in Roya Infirmary before. Thank Goodness... kakaka... XD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ish!
tried making the noodles with curry powder like u recommended. added in soy sauce (terlalu banyak! my noodles were literally drenched in soy sauce!). then gatal tangan added in chicken stock, a lot a lot of pepper (thought my threshold the same as in kl..mana tahu 'dilute' di), then summore thought very expert, so added in scrambled eggs (dengan artistic-nya i summore cut into strips like what they do on tv). then without trying the taste, i added in salt and more soy sauce (cos it didnt look dark enough). hasil? not bad! but pls pray with me that i dont get diarrhoea tonight! if possible pls postpone it to after test tmrw! and oh yea,

ur cooking skills not bad! *dengan grudging-nya i admit*

okok, back to dimethyl silicone!

~ming

Anonymous said...

hmm, just realized my english masuk longkang di in the previous comment..hmm.hmm..

~ming
p/s : nmr gahh!!

LiNg@hCmM said...

Wakaka.. Chua Ah Ming, u doing good deeds for FMT class test later oh? Kenapa sudddenly so good praise my cooking skill geh? Or u terlalu stressed already? The usual Ah Ming should say, "Har?!! Ok ok only lo... Mine better la... Kakakakaka..." XD

Lu punya mee goreng macam sangat sedap leh.. Keke... I want!! I want!! And I meant what I said ya... Not doing good deeds whatsoever... Heheheh... =P

It's 230a.m. now and I kinda give up on FMT liao.. Mua hahaha.. Belum "diam" NMR lagi... lalala~

WOW!!~ Look at my rojak Manglish!! Tsk tsk tsk... Kalau Chua Ah Ming punya English masuk longkang, saya punya English sudah masuk toilet bowl... Kakaka... XD