Tuesday, July 17, 2007

c@ll mE cHAr SieW!!~

Wakakakaka.. Thanks to Hansel and Ganas Voon *ahem ahem*, I finally bought Stephen King's latest novel, Lisey's Story about half an hour from Waterstone on the Buchanan Street!! It was selling at half the original price, i.e. 3.49 pounds only leh!! Tell me, how could I resist the temptation??? Even Hansel also struggled so long before he said "NO!" leh... That Ganas Voon la!! Happily told me this half price news yesterday afternoon. So just now after class I ma SHUN BIAN bought the book while I was on the way to get Unitel phone cards lo... Ganas Voon is the culprit behind my char siew behavior!!! PAY ME!!! XP

Anyway, like what chua ah ming promised to her newly ordered Harry Potter in her blog, I W.I.L.L wait till class tests are over then only start reading my newly bought Lisey's Story... Oh no... I can hear it calling for me already.... "Pei Ling... read me... READ ME!!!" Argh... ok ok... Will just flip through a few pages of it then will keep it aside till exams are over... At least I will try la... *God Bless* XP


Trying real hard to superimpose Lisey's Story's
coverpage onto FMT1 module notes. YeW!!~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she LIED!! d book is placed in a super easily accessible spot -- right beside her bed..n she juz told me through a mouthful of sensation tat she alr 'browsed' through MANY pages of it!! (btw she dengan-duo-luo-nya finish a whole pack of sensation half an hour after dinner)..so much for saving it after class test hahaha..belanja me with d $$ i helped u save!!

~voon~

LiNg@hCmM said...

Havent u heard of bedtime story, ganas voon? DUH!!~ At least I made an effort to read it a on a "hs" basis instead of "prn" lo.. XP and can u stop reminding me of the things that I dun want to be reminded of??? Sensation Vintage Cheddar & Red Onion Chutney is simply irresistable lo!! just found out the pack that I happily gallop down just now contained 20g of fats... KILL ME!!! XP

Anonymous said...

char siew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

char siew who ate sensation witout ajak-ing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are the CHUA CHAR SIEWS!!! yeah!!

mak bapa hantar ke uk beratus ratus ribu buat apa?????? ish ish ish!! at least my harry potter not yet sampai, muahahaha!!

~ming
p/s : hm..cheah ah voon getting more internet-savvy di hor? last time only saw her 'presence' online like...haha, never? cal lab doesnt count okay!

LiNg@hCmM said...

CHUA CHAR SIEWS who overdose all our patients and thought there was "NO ISSUE" with the prescriptions... XP

Tetracycline + Maalox + Fersamal combination sucks!!!

By the way, chua ah ming, even though ganas voon indeed online much more often than last time already, but ppl never seem to page us one lo.. maybe she's simply too busy chit-chatting with *wink wink* already.. mua haha... XD