Thursday, April 24, 2008

Perasan but I Have to Say

Yeah ppl, I know this is gonna sound extremely perasan. I also feel damn paisay to say it out here, but I think I just have to say it...

In case u guys, my dear frens, are preparing to do anything for me on my birthday (suppa perasan!), PLEASE DON'T.

Please don't waste time celebrating for me. Please don't waste time shopping for pressie. And please forgive me for being super perasan here. XD

Final year degree exam is just around the corner. So, stay focus, peeps!! Concentrate on studies!! As the "golden rule" of time management goes, "You gotta learn to prioritize!!" =)

Time is precious. We need to make full use of our free time to do important & constructive stuffs like aimless-youtube-ing, munching on snacks, stalking on leng chais/leng luis, gossipping, booking accomodations for poppa momma, reserving tickets for post-exam Europe getaway, & etc etc!!

Haha.. No, seriously, I'm not expecting anything. I just wish that we, the entire P105 batch, could graduate together on this coming June. It's ok if there is no celebration. It's ok if there is no pressie. Really don't wanna stress u guys up any further, okie? Seriously!! =)

So, let's jia you and work on our studies together for a few more weeks time, okie? Hek hek!! Gambate neh!! =)

P/S. I hope I don't get too many bombarding comments for my perasan-ness... (-_-")

P/P/S. Anyone knows if anyone else is interested in touring Spain + Portugal or London? Me wanna join!! Me so wanna join!!! =D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wanna go i wanna go!!

(but no money)

~saaaaddd~~~~~~ T___T

~ming
p/s : youtubing IS important!

Unknown said...

i wanna go, but our time doesn't match...

ti3nD said...

haha.


shun qi zhi ran lorh :P


happie burf.... opps. not yet :P

LiNg@hCmM said...

Bi, teman me go!! Wait till Argyll (must emphasize) Sports Direct pays u then ma got money liao lor!! Go lar go lar~

Btw, me can't find kaki to go London as well... So so sad... T_T Very high dissonance lah!!

LiNg@hCmM said...

Qing Ai De, me very sad can't go with u lar!! Semua orang punya timing jugak tak sama... Wuwuwu... T_T

LiNg@hCmM said...

Ding Tomorrow!! Ur birthday comes one day before mine only lor.. I will ALWAYS get to kacau u first!! Kakaka... =P