Tuesday, April 08, 2008

HeRE I CoME!!!

Okay. Enough of emo stuffs. Decided to post another entry since this would most probably be the last time I blog before I set off to Brussels (and later on Amsterdam) tomorrow. Cannot be so irresponsible to leave an emo post as the last entry. Otherwise u peeps would come across this emo entry and get rather depressed as well whenever u check back to see if I have updated my blog.

Probably posting up an "happy" entry would make myself feel better, too. So, here u go! I have got something happy to share with u peeps!

I'm going to Brussels with Cheah Cheah Voon, Ah Bi Bi, and Law Mai Fan tomolo! Will touch down at about 2.45p.m. and we will take a train to Amsterdam immediately. Most probably will arrive around late evening. So, what else to do but visit the Red Light District??!!! Huhuhu... Super Sexcited-nya!!~ =P

Will follow a day tour to visit the windmill, clog factory, cheese factory, fishing village & etc. on the second day. Heineken former brewery is closed to public until 2010! Kanasai eh!! So unfair to us alcoholics!! XD Anyway, will try to visit one of the main museums after coming back from the day trip.

Then, on the third day, we will visit another one of the main museums in the morning. After that, it would be the highlight of this trip, i.e. to the tulip festival in Keukenhoft Garden!!! OoohH la la~~ I can't wait!! Tulips are so beautiful and elegant!! =D Will try to make it to another museum after visiting the tulips garden. Hehehe...

Will cycle around the city in the morning on the fourth day. Then, we will catch a train back to Brussels. Well, basically we have yet to figure out what to do in Brussels. But, given our aunty nature, I guess we would probably spend most of our time hopping from one flea market to another ba. Kakaka... Might take up the river cruise as well!! Hehe.. =)

Will come back to Glasgow on the 14th morning. U can come to the Prestwick airport to welcome us if u wish to, but I don't guarantee a souvenir for ya though. XD XD

OH YA!! I was sooooo freaking happy this afternoon!! I finally received the tickets to KT Tunstall's gig in SECC on this coming 19th of April!! WooHoo~ She's such a great live performer.. I can't wait!! =D Let me show off a few pictures of the tickets below. Kekeke... =P

Ooooh~ A letter for me!! =D

Tada!! Tickets to KT's gig have finally arrived!! =D

Close-up!! Huhuhu.. =D

And a reminder to me & Hanseloon for being char siew.. T_T
Oh yes! Am going to be the brightest lamp post throughout the gig...

Ah Ming is coming over for dinner later. Hehehe.. Am sure we would have a great time! =) Another thing I am sure of is that she would definitely claim that she's real full and has eaten a lot after only several mouthful of rice and dishes. (-__-")

Well, I seriously feel much better after posting this entry. Hehe.. Thank u my darling blog!! XD

Ooh ooh!! Btw, we will be having a "uniform" day in Amsterdam! That is, we are all going to wear the same GAP panty on the same day!! Mua ahaha... Too much information I know.. XD

Am looking forward to our bimbo trip already, chee muis!! =D

Till then, see ya peeps!! Miss ya!! Don't miss me too much though! XD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fugly longjohns --> checked!!

winter gear i.e. scarves/roll-down-batu-caves-jackets/gloves ---> checked!!

cookies/apples/brunchbars ---> checked!!!

gap stripey, rainbow panties ---> checked!!

we're good to go!!

~ming

p/s : new word of the day : sexcited!

LiNg@hCmM said...

Mua haha.. My SAM physics lecturer taught us that word eh!! Cute, right? XD

Will be seeing ya in 1.5 hours time. Tee hee hee.. Muacks muacks!! =D

Anonymous said...

wah so syioookkkk!!!!! i wanna go too!!!! enjoy urselves there k!!! dun forget to get me a somethin from there k!!!!! hoi heard me or not?!?!?! i want somethin from holland!!!

Anonymous said...

too much info too much info..
am sure ppl dun wanna know wats our 'inner beauty' xP

anyways! had real loads of fun with u gals during d trip..

despite d fact of me kena zat for a zillion times n my dignity score plummeted to a new low =(

thanks darling..hughug!

~CheahCheahVoon~