Sunday, April 20, 2008

am baCK AM BACK!! =D

Hey, peeps!! Am back from trip!! Touched down on the 14th actually but I was too lazy to blog. Tee hee hee.. Sorry lar.. =P Anyway, it was an awesome trip!! Will blog about it when I have the mood (which I most probably would never have as u all might have realized). Aiya, will refer u all to Ah Ming's blog when she blogs about it lar.. XD XD

Anyway, I went to KT's gig in SECC last night!! OH MY GOSH!!!!! It was fantastic let me tell ya.. I'm still not over that KT's fever that I have since after the gig. WooHoO~ Waiting to compile the photos Hanseloon took with mine. And I PROMISE that I'll definitely post an entry on this gig when the compilation is done 'cause KT was sOooOOooOoO amazing that it would not do her justice if I don't blog about it! So, watch out for that post, peeps!! =D

And btw, I dunno what happened but stupiak Imeem transformed my Aly & AJ's song "Division" into the 30seconds preview version. Kepo betul, right?!! I really don't like that 30secs whatsoever thingy. So, I might remove that song anytime soon. Cherish it when it's still on, aight? It's a beautiful song... =)

That Wan Tan Minah must be really happy now cause she kept complaining that the song was up for too long already and that I should replace it with another song... (-_-")

Anyway, this is just a wee update of what I've been up to lately. Gotta get back to DDS now. Eewww!! Can anybody pls enlighten me on what CVW's chapter is all about?????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!! no more ally and aj's song!!!!! yyyaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! faster post pix la. wanna see ur prophotography skills! =D

LiNg@hCmM said...

Haha.. This time the pics taken aren't that nice. I used "macro" mode to take pics of the tulips at Keukenhoft Garden. Then hor, being lazy, I took the rest of the pics without switching the "macro" mode off. The colours appeared so WEIRD when I uploaded them onto the comp! XP XP XP

SHIT... XD