Saturday, December 01, 2007

tRibUtE tO kT tUNst@lL

I'M SORRY KT!!!!!~~~

Felt kinda bad towards KT Tunstall after my previous post... I seriously suck in expressing myself.. Think I made it sound as if Aly & AJ are way better than KT. But the fact is, this is definitely not what I meant!! I just wanted to say that I prefer the melody of Aly & AJ's cover to the melody of KT's original version. Maybe it's because I could relate to Aly & AJ's cover more since we are of closer age? Anyway, I MUST really reiterate that

KT IS AWESOME!!!!! KT IS AMAZING!!!!!

I'm currently addicted to her and her music as well!! What a wonderful singer and musician she is!! Such unique voice she has!! She's so good at live that it always sounds just like the studio recorded version, and sometimes, even better!!! Watch her performing looping live with her "wee bastard" here and get ready to be amazed...


Black Horse & the Cherry Tree (Live)



Live performance wise, this is indeed more captivating than Aly & AJ's, I must say. Gosh!! No wonder ppl say "Man cannot multitask", but never "woman"!! XD


Suddenly I See (Live)



So talented and so pretty!! I actually wikipedia-ed her to find out that she's 1/2 Irish, 1/4 Scottish and 1/4 Chinese!!!!! Huhu.. What a stalker I am, huh?! XP


Other Side of the World (MTV)



This song is about long distance relationship. It's such a beautiful song!!!~~ I have been listening to it for no less than 30 times already today. Seriously!! Haha... XP


Hold On (MTV)


This is the first song to be released off her latest album "Drastic Fantastic". KT is simply SOOOO cute and pretty here!!!!! XD

AAH... AM IN LOVE AGAIN!!!!!~~~ KT ROCKS BIG TIME!!!!! ^o^

2 comments:

~ming~ said...

stalker stalker!!!

~ming

LiNg@hCmM said...

Ming, I thought u like acoustic performances? If that's the case, then u really SHOULD watch the first 2 vids here le.. Don't just scroll down and read through the entire post without playing the vids ya!! It's cool, trust me! =D