Friday, December 21, 2007

hOMe aLoNE d@Y 4

Whoa!! CHAR SIEW to the max!!!

Woke up around 8a.m. as I ter-K.O. early the night before. Replied family mail, had heavy breakfast (2 pieces of bread with peanut butter spread + cereal + milk), then went to the bank to withdraw money and gave to Ah Bao so that she could help me to exchange them into Euros. Met up with Joey, Ja Yee, Choy Leng, Leah, Xin Hui, and Alicia after that to go for my very first movie here in Glasgow, i.e. Enchanted!! =D

One thing weird about Glaswegian cinema is that it's based on a free seating basis!! So no matter how early u buy ur movie ticket, u are not necessarily guaranteed to a good seat. Another thing different from Malaysian's cinema is that instead of switching on the air conditioner, they switched on the heater. Haha.. of course la! Wanna freeze to death meh? Actually hor, even though this Cineworld is known as the World's Tallest Cinema (note, it's not that tall as well after all.. just 5 or 6 storeys maybe?), I honestly still think our very own Midvalley GSC is so much bigger and looks so much more grand comparatively lo.. Most probably because ppl here are not as crazy as us over movies ba. When I told my IPL group members that I so wanna watch The Golden Compass, they actually paused for a few seconds before figuring out what the heck was that. I was like, "Nicole Kidman!!! Daniel Craig!!! AAHhh~" but they just stared blankly back at me... DUH!!!!! Potong stim betul!! (><")

Ok ok.. Back to Enchanted... As it was a weekday, basically there were only 7 of us plus around 5 ang mohs in the big theatre.. So we lauged our heads off like nobody's business la. Kakaka... =P It was quite a nice show. The soundtracks were very catchy, too. Xin Hui and Ah Cia got addicted to the song "How Do You Know" after the show. Haha.. The storyline was quite a brilliant one, even though it's not all that logical la. Christmas movie ma... Just sheer blast of happiness. But I am not saying that it's a bad thing though. At least I enjoyed the show. Felt really happy and cheerful after watching. Hehe.. Think Amy Adams looks a lot like Kirsten Dunst la. Haha.. And she's pretty! =) Loves her purplish night gown. Aww.. Santa Claus, can I have it as my Christmas present, pls? XD

Went shopping around after that to continue my hunt for a winter jacket. Well, I should say, to give myself more excuses to char siew the GAP jacket and eliminate the rest. Not water resistant la, not thick enough la, not stylish enough la, for this price I would rather spend a wee bit more to get the GAP one la, and etc. So, I finally managed to convince myself that there was NO better bargain out there. I have all the reasons to char siew the GAP jacket. Kakaka... Spent such a long time in the fitting room choosing the colour. In the end, I decided to go for the white colour one. I know it gets dirty easily la, but I still find it the most adorable leh... Dun wanna betray my heart.. Kaka.. XD Hence, I paid up, officially turning myself into a GAP girl again, then walked out of of the shop with a super big bag with super big "GAP"s printed on it, and looked proudly around at all the passerby.

"YUP!! It's GAP!!!!! Rich Asian I am, huh? Mua hahahha..." XP

CHAR SIEW!!!!! super shiok la... XD

Came back home after that to become tukang masak. Haha.. Cooked myself chicken with Dopiaza cooking sauce and fried round lettuce for dinner. Hehe.. Yummy yummy... =P

Went over to Wern's place later on at night for trip's discussion again. Booked our tickets to Paris Disneyland!! Woohoo~ 32 pounds per person for a "1 day 1 park" ticket, man!! But I seriously don't mind because it's Disneyland!!!!! Am so gonna get myself a Disney cartoon character's soft toy!! Wakakaka... Hopefully I will still have enough Euros left by that time to char siew la.. Eurgh... And Chua Ah Ming, stop despising me!!! Soft toys ARE cute, OK???!! XP

By the way, I bought myself TREsemme hairmask as well. Seriously tak boleh tahan my hair getting all tangled up after shampooing. The stupiak dry weather la... Been losing so much hair lately wei... Will become a botak soon if I choose to ignore it lor... Grrrr....

Aahhh... I am feeling like a piece of big fat char siew with oil dripping down at the moment... *drip drip drip...* XD

No comments: