Thursday, November 15, 2007

bL@cK HoRSe & ThE cHeRry tREe

OH MY GOSH!!~

Still remember my post on Aly & AJ's "Potential Breakup Song"? Tell u what.. Am already hooked up on them and their music within just these few days time!! They are seriously great!!!

This is the video of them covering KT Tunstall's "Black Horse & The Cherry Tree" LIVE!! Am sure u guys know who KT Tunstall is, right? She's one of the most famous singers from Scotland. She's real good, but...


in my humble opinion, I prefer Aly & AJ's cover SOOOO much more!!!!! Bear in mind that they did this live and they are still so young!!! Aly (center) is only 18 this year while AJ (right) is only 16!!!!! Goodness... Hope they will have this recorded into their next album... ^^


Ah Ganas Voon asked if I would go support them if they come to Glasgow. My answer was, "Definitely"!! Haha.. Doubt they will actually, but I will be optimistic nonetheless.. =D

Ahh... AM IN LOVE!!!!! XOXO!!!!! XD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

different style saja la..
kt tunstall is still great xP

~voon~

LiNg@hCmM said...

Indeed KT is great.. Aly & AJ wouldn't have done a cover of her song if she's not.. In fact, AJ said "KT rocks" in the vid.. =)

I think KT is good, too. However, "Black Horse & The Cherry Tree" wise, I personally prefer Aly and AJ's version much more.. =P

Must clarify before all the KT fans, including Ganas Voon, bomb me and my blog away.. XP *PEACE*

LiNg@hCmM said...

Oh ya.. Forgot to mention that I love the original version by KT as well.. Cool stuff!! I can fully understand why Scottish are so proud of her.. Haha.. =)

Anonymous said...

Great work.