Monday, December 17, 2007

hOMe aLoNE d@Y 1

Woohoo~ Exam's over!! Been Aly & AJ-ing on Youtube since I came back from sending housemates off at the Central Station just now. Kakaka.. And Yup!! Off the three of them to Kiruna, Sweden for vacation with Chew Yee, Lee Yin, and Chua Ah Ming... I was actually dying to go Kiruna lor, but due to unforeseen circumstances, it just didn't work out. Long story... Anyway, I didn't follow and am therefore home alone!!!!! =P

Wasn't that bad after all... Even though I got totally disturbed when I realized that stupiak Tudou is no longer working on my laptop!! I also dunno why... It's just that the video clips were there, but they would never start buffering... Grrrrr... Also, felt a bit (a bit bit only lar... not too much..) lonely cause the whole house was like so quiet, without the presence of my three noisy housemates... Kakaka... XD

Luckily Fhern and her darling saved my day by bringing over 2 super cheese-overdosed Farmfood instant pizzas for dinner!! Made super kao Aldi hot chocolate to go along with the pizzas somemore.. We did try to reduce the guilt factors by having a bowl of salad as the appetizer.. Am ignoring the thousand island dressing on the salad, you see? Then, we munched on Aldi maple and pecan crunch while watching TV. Nearly couldn't stop as it simply tasted so good!! BINGE EATING!!!!! Gosh..... XP

By the way, we were amazed by how UK citizens got so excited over the visit of their Queen. We tried to put ourselves in their shoes and wondered what we would do if we were told that "Blah Blah Blah" from the parliament is visiting our Taman's... Well, hmm... Nvm.. XD

And they introduced me to Hard Gay before leaving, too. Watch the video clip below if u are interested in finding out more. Ngek ngek ngek... I know u are... =P

Oh ya!! And I got a surprise early Christmas present from Chan See today, of which she wrongly-placed in Woon Chin's pigeon hole. Kakaka... XD Anyways, it was so sweet of u, lao po!! Thanks so much!!!!! MUACKS!!!!! Hugz... =)

Not to forget, Fhern & Wai Meng, thank u so much for ur companionship. It was very thoughtful of u both for willing to accept me as the lamp post of the night... =P

Aah... Life's good.. =D

No comments: