Thursday, December 20, 2007

hOMe aLoNE d@Y 3

Woke up at around 11a.m. by the stupiak fire alarm test drill that got me jumped out of the bed. Grrrr... Made myself breakfast (struggling hard to finish the 2 loaves of breads my generous housemates left for me... EeWWw!!) then started blogging about "hOMe aLoNE d@Y 2". Completed the post at about 1p.m. Ahh... It's lunch time! MUST have something to eat even though I just had breakfast 2 hours ago. For the sake of leading a healthy lifestyle, u see? Kekeke... =P

So, I cooked myself a super BIG bowl of kway tiao soup with chicken, vege, and egg!! Ngek ngek.. Oh well, I underestimated the portion when cooking... Not my fault for overeating... *shrugged* XD Hang fook~~

After bathing and calling back home, I went out to hunt for winter jacket again, keeping in mind that I MUST go to Topshop at the end of the day to get my skinny flare jeans. Kaka.. Went to Buchanan area and my adrenaline started pumping when I saw the GAP poster with "BIG SALES" printed so vividly. Barged in without second thought and indeed, almost all the items were discounted, with some up to 75%!!!!! OOSH... so much cheaper than their normal prices!! Went into the fitting room with both my hands loaded with clothes and pants. Kaka... =P

Tried on a winter jacket labelled with "Warmest Extra-Chaud". Super comfy, man!! Fell in love immediately.. Grey- and black-coloured one were discounted from 68 to 48 pounds while the white-colour one was discounted to 39.90 pounds only!! *Don't ask me why cause I have no idea why they were doing this as well* Too bad the design wasn't that trendy, and I looked a wee bit like a bear in it. Ish ish... Decided to shortlist it and promised myself to come back again for it if I couldn't find a better bargain after looking around. Hehe...


Now, here comes the discovery of the day... *drum rolling* TADA!! I found a pair of boot cut jeans from GAP that cost 12.99 pounds only!!!!! The original price was 29.90 pounds!! Better still, it fitted me just nice!!!!! Well, actually not exactly just nice la... The length was slightly little bit too long for me. But, who cares?!! Just sew or fold it up la!! DUH~~ Mua haha... I mean, come on man! Nowadays, even back in Malaysia it's so freaking hard to get a pair of jeans that cost less than RM100 already, not to mention it's a GAP jeans le wei!!!!! W00t w00t~~ ^^ Paid up immediately to officially declare myself as a GAP girl. Wakakaka... Char siew!! Char siew!!! XP

Aahhh... The char siew feeling is finally back... Can't even remember when was the last time I splurged. Moreover, this is not splurging, ok? It's what u call practical!! Compare it with the 40 pounds Topshop jeans that I nearly bought... Tsk tsk tsk... Although it has no skinny whatsoever terms printed anywhere on it for me to show off with, I have subconsciously convinced myself that it WAS a S.K.I.N.N.Y boot cut jeans that I had bought. Lalala~~ XD

Came home in a lifted mood. Don't u think it makes such a good excuse to binge eat??! So I made myself cheese baked rice with fried chicken, and fried round lettuce for dinner!! Huhuhu... Yum yum... =P Also, Xin Hui invited me to go for Christmas Caroling at her place, and of course, I attended happily. Hehe.. Had a great time there... Thanks Xin Hui dear for calling me along.. =)

After that went to Yi Jie's place to discuss some stuffs regarding our trip to Italy and Paris. Wasn't very productive cause we spent loads of time trying to find out public tranportation that could bring us directly from Bergamo airport to Milan's city centre. My bad... I am the person in-incharged of Milan, but I didn't do my homework well. Bao, Yi Jie and Wern, I AM SO SORRY!!!!!~~~ XP

That's all that had happened in Day 3 lo... Loaded with events as well... Housemates, see, am having such a good time without the three of u around. Kakaka... No la no la.. Joking only la.. Kinda miss u all actually de... Hehe... =P

YAY!!! Got new jeans to wear lor... XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hana hana..more fun without us around la..depressed =/

~voon~