Wednesday, December 19, 2007

hOMe aLoNE d@Y 2

Yet another round of BINGE EATING!!!!!!!! XP

Planned to wake up around 9a.m. in the morning to go out kai kai, but the consequence of sleeping at 5a.m. rendered the attempt failure. Woke up at 1130a.m. instead as a result of handyman knocking on the door. Decided to ignore him since I was alone at home and my hair was in the "lion state". So, he entered with his own keys and I decided to continue sleeping and to pretend as if no one was at home. Lazy wanna go entertain him la...

Then, woke up again at 130p.m. cause bladder was on the edge of exploding. No choice. Went to the toilet then to the kitchen to get the handyman stunned/frightened. He thought no one was around. Haha... =P Had cereal as brunch (dearest housemates, I think I've started to love cereal already. Kaka.. ) then off I went to Argyle Street to hunt for my winter jacket.

Nearly Zara-fied myself. Such a stylish + nice jacket, man!! Figure hugging somemore wei... But it was sooOO stylish that I actually looked weird wearing it together with my jeans, sling bag & sport shoes. A pair of boots would go perfectly well with it, but argh, I haven't found boots that I really like yet. It has no hood, which means I would have to get a stylish beanie to go with it. Need a handbag, too. Sling bag becomes nonsence the moment u have this jacket on u. Chua Pei Ling with a handbag rather than her signature sling bag? Gosh.. Can't imagine... So much hidden expenses somemore. I finally put it back on shelf, and left Zara with my mind kept wondering, "Should I? Should I?"

Couldn't find any nice jacket in other shops, but I started hunting for stuffs to go along with that jacket. Saw this skinny flare jeans from Topshop and I decided to give it a try just for the heck of it. Wah liao!! Fitted me well eh!!!!! W00t W00t~~ ^^ For those human-stick bimboS out there, u would never understand the excitement + pleasure to find urself being able to fit ur fatty bom bom & lipid loaded thighs through a pair of skinny jeans lor. U dunno what u've been missing, man! Mua hahaha... I mean, S.K.I.N.N.Y jeans wei!! Kinda like given me no excuse not to make it mine, right? But I had to leave in a rush as I had "hang fook" dinner appointment with Vermicelli Law. Never mind, cause I think 10 out of 10 I will go back again for it. Kekekekeke... XP

Talking about "hang fook" dinner. Residents of JBC unit H7 and J7 decided to have an early celebration of Dong Zhi (Winter Auspice?) this year. Nine course meal wei!! Don't play play ah~ We had fried lettuce, lor mai kai, braised chicken feet & mushroom, white carrot soup, fried wantan, steamed fish, nam yu fried pork, and ice-cream!! OOSH!!!!! Who needs Asian Style MSG-loaded food when u could have such sumptuous home-cooked feast?? Super duper yummilicious!!!!! Hang fook till the last bit of it!!!!! XD

Immediately after that, with stomach still bloated and tummy bulging out, we proceeded to the most fun part of Dong Zhi, i.e. making tang yuen (glutinuous rice balls)!!!!! Huhuhu... I made red beans paste and together with Gula Melaka, they became the inti of the tang yuen!! Funny thing was that the tang yuen didn't float and were still hard even after we boiled them for more than half an hour... Then, Vermicelli Law went to dig out the flour packet from the rubbish bin (I suppose.. EewWw!!) and found out that Bao Bao actually bought the wrong flour!! Haha.. Instead of glutinuous rice flour, it was white rice flour that we used!! No wonder!!! Hahaha... So much of our effort, of course we wouldn't dump it. Moreover, the pandan leaves + ginger soup base was superb, man!! We finished everything still the same, with me, Vermicelli Law, and Bao Bao eating the most needless to say... XP Hang fook for another round~~~ HOOooo... XD

Housemates, me actually thought of reserving some for u all de lo. But because the tang yuen didn't turn out as expected and sugar-loaded ginger soup base was not that healthy after all, Vermicelli Law and I decided to sacrifice ourselves and helped to finish ur portions. So sweet of us, isn't it? I KNOW!!! XD

Stayed back to chat for a while after dinner and came back home at about 1230a.m. Like Cinderella, I started cleaning up the kitchen, toilet, and hallway of our unit in the middle of the night. Haha.. Cause handyman came in the afternoon ma.. We don't have the habit of wearing shoes at home, yet handyman stepped onto all those places with his shoes on. Geli la when I started imagining me stepping bare feet on whatever left behind from the shoes that he wore to almost everywhere.. YUCKS!!! So, I vacummed with Henry and mopped the floor in Japanese style lo. Then bathed, replied mail, and zzZzZ... XD

Aahhh... What an eventful day... =D

Thanks H7 and J7 for the wonderful dinner and companionship!! Love ya ppl to the max!! MUACKS and HUGZ... <3

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ling dear....Wen Jiun&co stays at J6...*cries*
but yes, our dinner was superb!Love you fullfull..Me want eat somemore..

~ming~ said...

ah pei pei!!

hello from kiruna! now in hotel and laughed like mad reading your post! eh eh! miss you so so much!!! eurgh!! wish you were here! u cepat cepat come back from italy lah!! sigh...btw wanna make sad smiley, but the swedish keyboard sa sa de muahahahaha. eurgh, miss ya!

ming

Anonymous said...

chua pei chua pei!! u got my msg??
sorry oh my alarm damn annoying rite i know..sorry if it wakes u up from ur deep slumber..feeling super bad now =( sorry sorry..
n btw miss u too d max la!! u must come here one day no matter wat..
im 101% sure tat u ll love it..take care of urself k??
hughug..

voon

LiNg@hCmM said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I actually got it wrong!!! Lol... I thought since ur unit is connected with H7, so logically it should be J7.. XP

Paisay paisay... SORRY!!!!!

Btw, Jiun, ur braished chicken feet was superb, man!! I took 3 big dong gu + 3 chicken feet oh!! Pure bliss~~ Aahhh...

But kesian u while u were frying le.. Sob sob.. Sayang sayang hor... =)

LiNg@hCmM said...

Chua ah bi!!!!!

Oosh.. I can feel the chill from Kiruna... *imagining myself sticking my tongue out to taste the snow* Yum yum... XD

How did Rudolf taste like??? Kakaka...

Miss u real loads, too. One day we really MUST go travelling together again lar.. I so wanna see the bedtime-manja-u once more!! =P

LiNg@hCmM said...

Ah Ganas Voon, I did receive ur msg la.. I was DUH-ing u while reading.. That's why din even bother to reply.. XD

U dunno how dead I am when I am asleep de meh? Ur alarm sounds more like "Rock-A-Baby~~" to me lor... I woke up already this morning that's why I could hear it. Didn't affect me at all the previous day la.. DUH!!! XD

Feel bad ma buy more stuffs back for me lor... As simple as ABC! Wakakaka.. =P

~ming~ said...

rudolph actually tasted quite good!! abit like venison, not like chicken. ah voon tak suka muahaha! nevermind, all the more for us to eat! btw btw ah bi got big news!! xin yin says my driving very steady oh!! gembira until fly up langit high high liao! (btw, was driving snowmobile) ok, ok, we've got to go, got 17 hr train ride later :P miss ya loads loads and have fun in italy etc!! muuuuaakkks!!

ming

LiNg@hCmM said...

Mua hahaha... Chua Ah Ming yang lesennya sudah berkarat kena puji for having good driving skill??!!! Oosh.. Not bad not bad!! XD

Bi, ask Voon to tapao her portion back for me la since she doesn't enjoy eating Rudolf. I so wanna try!!!~~ XP