Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Samuel & Kevin

Keke... yes yes! u are right! Samuel & Kevin, the retail garment outlet that u can get in Mid Valley, One U, and some other shopping malls. So, what's so special about S&K? Hmm... I dunno, but I managed to get 2 of my new year outfit from the Mid Valley outlet when I went there to shop with some of the Mei CheeS, before CNY. They were having 40% storewide discount on that day. So, Khang Wern got herself a T-shirt and a long pants whereas Bao Bao was in time to grab 2 T-shirts and a long pants. The T-shirts that they bought were of the same design, but different colour. Myself? Hehe... I bought 2 sleeveless shirts, same design, but different colour. All the three of us were very satisfied with what we had got. =D

Too bad I didnt manage to get any pants. The size just didnt fit me well... I kept thinking of going back to try on the other designs and get myself a new pants if possible. So was Khang Wern. Haha... She regretted for not getting another orange-coloured T-shirt the other day. We just couldnt get S&K ouf of our mind le, Hahaha... XD

Anyway, I really like my two S&K sleevesless shirts very very much le... Even my mum also praised that the colour and the design of the shirts were nice oh!! Hehe... Oh ya!! By the way, S&K didnt pay me to promote their products here oh!! I did it out of my own will... Hahaha.. =P

No comments: