Wednesday, February 08, 2006

dO I sEriOusLY loOk LIkE hIm? (?_?)

Haiyo... dunno since when my fren started saying that I look like the Korean star, Kim Jae Won... hmm.. seriously don't understand which part of me looks like him lo... He's kind of cute and my mum always say that he looks 傻傻的 when he smiles from ear to ear. Haha.. I do admit that from a certain angle I look only a bit bit like him... but not as exaggerated as my frens described la...

We went to Chili's yesterday for Khang Wern and Su Miin's birthday celebration... Wei Meng brought his sun-glass along. So I simply put on the sun-glass for fun and before I could do anything, my frenz started shouting "Kim Jae Won!!!" so loud that all the customers in the restaurant turned around and stared at me... Goodness... Really 老掉, man! Haha...

So, if u happen to be reading this blog now, here is a comparison of me and Mr. Kim Jae Won. Do let me know if I really look like him... So that I can start imitating his signature and become his imposter in the future... Mua haha... =P

"Earn Money, Earn Money, EARN MONEY~~~"

No comments: