Tuesday, January 31, 2006

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!~~~

Halo, all my dear frenz, how's Chinese New Year so far? Hehe... I am sure u guys enjoy yourself very much le, right? =)

Hmm... me myself am not so satisfied with my Ang Pow income this year though... Most of my relatives were not around. They either went abroad for vacation or didnt even bother to go visit each other. Furthermore, my grandmother just passed away last year... So, the old-time reunion gathering during CNY at my 4th uncle's place is also gone, together with my grandmother... To me, actually the number of Ang PowS that I received is not that important, even though I seriously need some money to get myself some stuffs. Keke... XD It is the feeling of getting together that matters! Other than this occasion, we dont really have much chances in which all of us are free to sit down and relax and to share about what we had experienced in the past year. This is indeed a good way of keeping in touch and staying close with our relatives and old frenz... It is just too bad that too many of us dont really understand and appreciate the true value of this festival...

Hehe... Today my mum's secondary school classmates came to visit her... One of them was so talkative and amusing la. She talked with all kind of expression on her face. Because of her daring characteristic, she is now a very successful career woman and has experienced loads of special events in her life. I actually found myself enjoyed listening to her. What a sporting and funny aunty... Haha... At the same time, I felt so envious that my mum and her old frenz could retain their closeness so many years after they parted... How I wish that the same thing will happen to me as well... I'm seriously afraid to lose contact with all my wonderful frenz after graduation... Hmm... Yup... How I wish......

Anyway, I am enjoying my non-stop eating CNY holidays now. Mind u, dont try to remind me how much weight I am going to gain after this, ok? Haha... XD And I am feeling so happy to be in my new year clothing. Finally dont have to abide to IMU dress code already. Hehe... =P Hope the same goes to u guys la!! =D

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!~~~~~~

No comments: