Monday, February 20, 2006

To: THe oNE & OnLY gOh YeN mIN

"Yen Min, it's just too bad that we couldnt meet up before u left for Melbourne... It all happened so fast... I always thought that we would be able to meet up again after the gathering with Michelle like few weeks ago... Haiz... Actually I should feel glad for u and congratulate u, instead of sighing here... But somehow, I just cant get myself to do so... Suddenly feel so lost and down for not having u around anymore... Now I cant call u up to chat whenever I feel down again... Now I cant call u out to lepak whenever I miss u again... Now I cant go Kajang look for u whenever I feel like eating Kajang Satay again... Now I cant tease u whenever ur anteanna is not functioning again... Now I cant bully u whenever I am too stressed up again... Now there are so many things that I cant do together with u anymore.... Seriously feel like crying when I come to think of this...

Yes, I know u r coming back for vacation... but that's still very different from what we used to be... You can call me out whenever u like, and I can call u out whenever I like as well... No matter how long we are separated from each other, we never seem to be drifting apart... U can always read my mind, and so am I... We have so much to share with each other that whenever we meet up, we always cant stop talking even when it's time to part... U understand me very well and u are always willing to listen to my problem, to share my sorrow and happiness, and to share ur own experience with me, too... U are always there for me... Sorry that I take u for granted at times... Because I am so used to having u around... Now when I finally realize how important u are to me, u are no longer here in Malaysia... Sigh...

And now, I give u my promise that I will always cherish our friendship real loads... No matter what happenss, u will always be there, deep inside my heart... I cross my heart... Yen Min, u are seriously an amazing fren... I had so much great moments when I was in Taylors, because I was lucky enough to have u, Goh Yen Min as my roommate... I dunno how to confer my gratitude, but u really mean a lot to me... Thanks for everything, yen min... And all the best!!!"
-Hug Hug- =D

~As we go on,~
~we remember,~
~all the times we spent together...~
~And as our lives change,~
~on whatever,~
~we will still be,~
~~~FRENZ FOREVER~~~
-Yen Min, the best roommate that I could ever get-

No comments: