Monday, February 27, 2006

I'm so tired...

Wah... I am seriously very tired after one whole week of orientation, even though the orientation wasnt meant for my batch actually. Haha... Actually the seniors are much more exhausted comparing to the juniors le... When they were already on their way back home, grumbling about the late dismiss, we still had to stay back to clean up the mess, discuss about the upcoming events on the next day, and prepare for the games. Then, I happened to be in Group A, of which last week all the Group-A-ders had a timetable that really sucks. Throughout the whole week we had morning class starting from 8 or 9a.m. and we had to stay back until 5pm either because of lab session or lectures. No matter how tired we were, we still had to force ourselves to feel energetic to organize the orientation for the juniors. However, some of the juniors not only never appreciate our hard works, but were kind of rude towards us as well... Sigh... Luckily there were some of them who were very supporting. Felt quite glad to see that they actually enjoyed the orientation. Hehe... =)

I thought I could have some proper resting now that the orientation is over, but I was wrong. All the deadlines of our projects, lab reports, presentation and exams are around the corner. Don't even have time to go back to my hometown. Haiz... But I seriously don't have any motivation to keep me going le... Can somebody give me a dozen of Red Bulls to boost up my energy?? Haha... XD Guess I just need a good sleep... Many of my frenz have fallen sick... I must make sure that I myself am healthy before I can take good care of them, right? Luckily I have no morning class tomorrow. Phew... =)

No comments: