Thursday, October 02, 2008

iT's @LL AbOUt hWOoD

Helo!! Me Maria. Just done grocery shopping with Ma'am. It's teatime now. So Maria has some free time to blog. XD

Maria masak another new dish 2 days ago. Chai Po (sweet radish) baked hwish. Maria tiru the recipe from a cooking book. Rasa not bad, tetapi abit too sweet lah. Maria think it's the problem of the chai po. Maybe next time should use the salty type instead.

Macam fish pie hor? Sebenarnya 3 slices of thick slicked hwish.

OK OK. Switch identity to Pei Ling. Got serious stuff to tell.

It's Raya yesterday. So Maria was off for the day. Dad & bro-in-law went to tapao "dai chao" for dinner. Haiyo. Not enough lah. Our whole family big size + big eaters mah. I wasn't even 20% full when all the dishes were already gone.. =(

Not full = bad mood de loh. So, I screamed (jokingly lah):

"KOKO!!!!! I'm still hungry!!!!! BUY ME ZINGER BURGER!!!!!!!!!!~~ Craving!!"

Was expecting either reaction number 1:

"Haaaaaaaar? HAHAHA! Go eat shit lah!"

or maybe reaction number 2:

"Walau!! Still not full meh? U think u still very slim ah?"

when I heard

"OK. No problem. What else u want?"

and he really went out right after that to get me the burger!! OOH!! Happy!!! =D

Was very very de touched loh. He seldom pamper me so much de loh. Hehehe... =) See see my ai4 xin1 Zinger burger!! ^^

Ooh huhu... Suspense.. What's inside?

Tada!!!!! Yum yum!!! Almost 2 year since I last had Zinger burger eh!! *Slurp* =P

THANK YOU, KOKO!!!!! =D

Hehe.. Mum cooked meehoon soup this afternoon. Think it looks very de tempting & seductive. Took a picture of it.

Oosh!! Yum!! Mama, cook for me, pls!!!!! *drool*

OK lah. Maria wanna go eat her kuih liao. Later gotta go sweep floor & cook dinner liao. Tata!!

P/S. Good luck to all of u who start work tomolo!! Whoa!! Another stage of life!! Congrats!! =)

3 comments:

Lim Wei Meng said...

wah..sedap..buat aku lapar saja...-.-

Anonymous said...

me wang me wang too~

btw, Bureau can really goyang kaki, can tepuk lalat same time and no one bothers..

Xin- xxx

Anonymous said...

ive been cravin for kfc since 2 days ago!!!!