Monday, September 29, 2008

LeT Ur s@LivA dROoL~~~

Muahahaha... I made this!! I made this!!!

Nice leh? Nice leh? Nyek hehehe...

It was an attempt to immitate this dish from the Keyaki Japanese Restaurant in Pan Pacific Hotel (Singapore).

The genuine version

Kakaka.. Not bad what. At least got 90% similarity mah, no?

Taste wise, of course Keyaki's version better lah. The bacon taste of my version was a wee bit too strong liao. The middle part of the prawn was a wee bit too soft, too. See? That's why I'm a pharmacist, not cook! XD

But hor, Dad said he preffered my version to Keyaki's!!!!! Cause my one tasted much better wor!!!!!! Woohuhuhu.... Kembang dao~

Yala yala... I know he was just trying to console me and give encouragement lah. Ish...

Mum suggested pan-frying the roll-ups first the next time I cook. I had that in mind as well actually. Teehehe... =P
EDIT: Xin asked me to add this. "Mum, Sir! Me Maria~ Me can cook nice hwood. See see the pikture I ambik! Me can speak Engrish also. And Sir, me can strip dance also kalau mau~ *wink wink*" Grrrrrrrrrr.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this Maria is an All in 1 Package, don't miss it guys! dang..i miss your cooking..xxx

Xin-

~ming~ said...

Looks sooooooooooo delicious lah ChuaPei!!! *salivating*

I wang i wang i wang!!!!!! When I go Johor cook for me k!!

~ming

LiNg@hCmM said...

Xin, no prob! Come Johor visit me lah. I sacrifise jadi Maria and cook for u le!! Keke... =)

Ming, guess by the time u read this, u're dy in my beloved state, Johor liao. Kakaka... Come Batu!!! Let u and my pama "keng kai"!! XD XD Muacks Muacks!!