Wednesday, October 15, 2008

cONvO PorTR@It =P

K k... Enough emo-ing.. Keep it aside first. Arrival of convo portrait has totally lightened me up. The original digital version is too big a size liao. Have compressed it. See see..

The fake "bookshelf" abit de senget XD

Think they have got the job well done. At least I didn't look that fat lah. Chin sharp sharp like that. Keke.. Chic pox scars also removed liao. =P

Actually the portrait was supposed to arrive in September de loh. Most of my frens already got theirs. So I called Fotorex up yesterday to check if mine was lost on the way. The lady who spoke to me was very aunty lah. Haha.. but she was very nice. She kept apologizing and promised that my portrait would arrive today.

And it really did arrive this afternoon!! A super big pack including a frame!! Hmm.. I remembered paying for the RM90 package leh. Thought there is no complimentary frame? Also hor, there are three 3R-sized photos given as well. Thought the package only includes 2? AND, the portrait was of canvas material wor!! I thought only the RM130 package comes in canvas? Tak paham betul! ?_?

But it's not like I'm unhappy with that lah.. Kakaka.. Untung dao!! XD

Maybe that aunty was abit blur or what. Or maybe she was guilty for the late delivery that's why she gave me a good deal as compensation? Kakaka.. Hmm.. or maybe they are indeed complimentary. Dunno leh.

Anyway hor, I think Fotorex's packages are relatively value for money loh. At least the RM90 one is lah. Unlike the Strathclyde one which is darn freaking expensive and with no frame and NO touch-up loh. Hehe.. So, juniors, if anyone of u is reading this, just go ahead when it's ur turn next year ba!! Unless u have a fren whose family runs photography business like our fabulous Wei Meng Koko lah. Then of course it's much more worthy to close the deal with them. They would definitely charge a lower price and do a better job. Just like our Wei Meng Koko who received excellent review for the Strathclyde convo photoes he did for our batchmates. If Wei Meng Koko offers a deal to u all hor, fai fai accept ah!! Haha.. XD

K lah K lah. Dinner time dy. Hungry. Bye!

4 comments:

Lim Wei Meng said...

wei chua pei pei..promote business for me ah..fuiyo..gadis lawa oh..hahaha!!!

LiNg@hCmM said...

"Mua haha... Guo jiang le, Wei Meng xiong!!" XD XD Haiyo, I promote business for u, u praise me *in aunty's tone* "Mm sai gam hak hei lah~~" XD XD XD

Anonymous said...

that sound like you're selling yourself pei...

btw, forgot to tell you. me parents always asking me how are you there ^^

they love you too!

Xin-

LiNg@hCmM said...

Cheok XIn!! Where got?!! I was just saying that the Fotorex deal was quite worthy of money mah.. bluek!! XP

P/S. Pls send my regards to ur parents and thank them for their concerns. I'm doing fine over here in my kampung. Kaka.. And I think about u, ur parents, and even ur akak very often, too. LOL... =)