Thursday, May 01, 2008

aPPrecIAtE =)

Thanks everyone for the pleasant surprise last night...

Thank you all for taking time out for me even when the stress level is already high up into the sky...

Tze, the cake was L.O.V.E.L.Y!! Me heart!! Knowing u, I could picture u baking the cake under suppa stressful condition, i.e. hair tied & fringe pinned up. XD Thanks for sacrifising ur precious suppose-to-kiasu time for me... =)

And ppl, I really didn't expect anything. My brain has been rather slow lately. Plus, I was already perasan enough to post an entry asking everyone not to celebrate for me liao. Do u all really think I'd still be perasan enough to actually expect u guys to celebrate for me on erm... Yeaw's birthday????? Lol... If that's the case hor, my muka really tembok until can become tebing sungai liao la... XD XD

Anyway, really appreciate everything u guys have done for me. Thank u all very very very much... MUACKS!!!~~ (with love & saliva) XD

1 comment:

猪头 said...

haha...din know tat u so so so perasan to post an entry askin ppl not celeb ur bday. beh paiseh oh!

can actually guess tat u din know a thg since u so blur tat day. haha.

btw, we jz shun bian nia lah. 不必放在心上. hehe. jk jk. of course we are sincere lah. hope u did hv a great time.

gambate in ur study lah!