Friday, May 09, 2008

dIS@stROuS

Wah lao eh... CPP was a mess of SH*T lah!!! Even worse than lao sai, okay?!!


Tell me how to read & interpret & rephrase & write & elaborate so many things in such a limited amount of time???!!! Pls enlighten me!!!

At first somemore thought it's not gonna be that hard since the paper was at least understand-able this time. BUT, that kinda freaking answers they expect from us (in order to pass only, not score!) is impossible to be comprehended within 2.5 hours lah!! And that is, if u only spent half an hour flying through the entire paper, like I did.

Kanasai eh.. If they allow us to write short short or copy straight from the text like secondary school English exam, then it might be possible lah. I left one 10 marks question totally blank wei!! Somemore the passing mark is 50%, not 40%!!!!!
spoon & FARK!! Oops, I mean, fork... FORK FORK FORK FORK FORK!!!!!

Gazala was my invigilator somemore.. Not even an extra second to put a word down, unless u wanna get u paper marked with a "special" note, signed personally by her lah!! Wah lao eh... False fire alarm ka ka cau cau somemore... Wah piang!! They tested the fire alarm & couldn't stop it after that!!! WTF??!!!

Saw quite a number of ppl crying after the exam. So kesian... TMD they really shouldn't have tortured us like that lah.. I wasn't really scared until I saw my dear frens crying. Then I started calculating the probability (statistics again!! FORK!!) of me passing. Judging from that the fact that I messed up both the 20 and 15 marks (this one did halfway only somemroe!!) questions as well, I find it very low. SHOOT!!

Oh my gosh... Scary lah... Should I withdraw all the money that I have left in RBS out to buy Alison Thompson a LV bag and beg for a pass? Should I?? SHOULD I?????

Praying hard that God will grant us, the entire P105 batch, a 100% passing rate...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think its cheaper find a 20kg stone to kill urself than to buy that LV bag hahahahaha aaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!! wtfknsmcbcpp!!!!!

LiNg@hCmM said...

Just kena baham by Tiger Tiger!! Mak dia cheated our money!! Said the 50% discount voucher required pre-booking so we couldn't use wor!! Where got such thing one?? Not stated also!!! Mak dia!!

Too bad my adipose tissue too thick liao. Kena baham also tak mati... XP

Btw, thanks real loads for the pressie!! Me heart!! =D But it's so nice that I tak sampai hati wanna use lah... handwriting macam cakar ayam ma (fuiyo!! my BM!! XD)... how hoW HOW???

Anonymous said...

wahlaaauuu!!! but u heard tiger tiger always cheap ppl's $$$ wan. luckily edna and i didnt follow u guys there hahaha
glad u love the present! just use laaaa!! if not wanna display it in a glass case izit?!?!?! hahahahaha
eh watch the girls eatin shit vid laaa hahahahaha

LiNg@hCmM said...

Wah lao eh!! Cannot lah!! The moment my fugly handwriting is in, the travel book sure merosot harga (correct ah?) till gao gao one loh!!

PPL, DON'T WATCH THAT VID IF U NEED CHOC TO SURVIVE THROUGH THIS PERIOD, LIKE I DO. eeeww!! Jocelyn likes watching ppl eating shit.. *shakes head*

Lim Wei Meng said...

That CPP really KNNBACCB..Damn that paper la..Mak dia ah..of all thing ANTIBIOTIC and META ANALYSIS!! Ni-A-Sin ah (Vitamin B3)..

ok back to study..kah yao for the last 3 papers

LiNg@hCmM said...

Ooh, Uncle Meng!!~ A rare guest!! Tak biasa see ur comment tim!! XD XD

Wah sai!! That Vit B3 punya thingy geng!! Liddat also can? XD Ok ok..

VITAMIN B3 CPP!!!!! XD XD

Hek hek!! U kah yau also oh!! But don't kah to the wrong place again lah.. Wakakaka.. U know what I meant de... =P

Lim Wei Meng said...

hehe i got read ur blog...just din put comment only la..

Oh u mean Kah yao play dota le..haha that one kah too much yao already...hohhoho
study hard la..

LiNg@hCmM said...

U really think I was referring to Dota? Huhuhu... If u like to think so, then I was lor.. Ngek ngek ngek ngek ngek... =P

so NOT studying!! OMG!!! Bo mood la!!! XD Btw, thanks for stopping by le!! I feel honoured!! XD

Unknown said...

qing ai de, mine also quite bad lah, i have been kinda woken up by the thought of "will I actually pass?" since we finished the paper...

MAK DIA~~~

but don't care first lah, we gambateh for the rest first ok?

heart you~

LiNg@hCmM said...

Qing Ai De~~ I have been telling myself that last year, the guinea pig year, had got 96% passing rate. So, it's not entirely impossible that we could get a 100% passing rate this year, right? RIGHT? *convincing??* XP

Vitamin B3!!! (Uncle Meng's fault) XD

Yup!! Let's gambateh!! Biopharm is soooo "interesting"!! XP Heart you, too!! Muacks~~ =)