Saturday, May 03, 2008

A vEry uSEfuL abBRevi@tIOn

The other day me & housies got very mou liu studying. Plus, it was a Friday night. So we decided to give ourselves a break and chatted in the living room.

Then we came to this topic, i.e. having guy frens who like sending confusing SMSes like "I miss you!!", "Muacks" & etc and makes u go like "Errrmm.. Okay, sweat! So now what am I supposed to reply him with???"

Ya know what I'm saying? Am sure many of u peeps have similar experiences before as well, right? Like, u don't even know if he means his words or he's simply flirting around cause u are not even close to him!! It just sounds inappropriate whatever u reply him with!

So now me & Xin have come out with a puuurfect solution. Short and simple. And tell u what, I seriously couldn't stop laughing wei!! Imagine the situation below:-

Shitty Guy: "Wish everything is well for u. Blah blah blah... I miss u!! Muacks!!"

So what are u gonna reply him with? Scroll down for the best reply of all time.. (whoa!! suspense-nya~)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"WTF"

MUA HAHAHA!!!!! Classic wei!!! XD XD XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man friday seems ages ago!

stop me from 'whose line is it anyway!!!!'

love the classic wtf..wuahahaha

Xin-