Monday, May 05, 2008

I'm Blessed for Having You All... =)

Thanks everyone for making it happened last night...

Truly appreciate everything u all have done for me... (although I'd be happier if u all have asked that 2 random angmoh guys to leave their phone numbers to me. kakaka... XD)

I know everyone is super duper freaking farking (oops!) stressed up at the moment. Thanks for willing to spare ur precious time out just for ME!!!!!

Seriously, I am very-very^(a billionth times) thankful and touched. Really didn't expect anything. Was jamming my iPod so loud while Gene-Therapy-ing when housies blind-folded me!! Didn't even hear them entering my room!!! Gosh... XD

So, yeah. It was indeed a pleasant surprise!! Happy Happy~~ =D

And u all even prepared the pressies already!! Oh my!! Feel very bad lah... to make u all shop around for my pressies during this supposed-to-be-studying time... Paisay paisay... I HEART them all so so so so so much!!!!! Of course not because of the brands lah!! I'll treasure them all as long as they are from u ppl, even if they are from the Pasar Malam brands, ok? Lol... =)

I'd have offered to give free tuition as compensation IF I have the brain of Suok Teng or have finished studying like her & housemates. But knowing me hor, u all should know what kinda progression I'm making now lar... HAHAHA... XP

Many thanks are especially dedicated to those who have to resit PP3. I understand how stressful it must have been for u all. I'm very sorry if the celebration had made u all even more stressful than before!!!!! Sincere apologies... I have wished for the entire P105 batch to graduate together. So, we shall all be holding our mortar and prestle together this coming June, alright? Don't worry! Am sure u all can definitely make it this time!! Jia you!!! =)

I'm truly blessed for having u all... I know I am a sucky person sometimes, well, MOST of the time. I really don't deserve all the kindness and loves that u all have given me. Thanks for tolerating and forgiving me over & over again... I am very sorry if I ever made u all felt "beh song" or "tulan" with me. Hahaha.. But really, thanks for sayang-ing me so much... =)

This is my one & only birthday celebration in Glasgow with my dearest P105 batchmates. I'm cherishing every moment of it. I promise that I will save them all into my memory bank and relive these moments (minus the studying & exam parts) over & over again in the future.

Thank YOU so much!!!!! *from the bottom of my heart*

Love YOU ALL so much!!!!! I hope we can stay as close and meet up every so frequent even after we graduated!! Let's work towards this together, shall we? =)

Many many MUACKS and TIGHT HUGZ (u know what I meant, ngek ngek... )!!!!! =)

P/S. Best of luck to everyone in P105 for the upcoming degree exams!! We can do it!! Hek!! =D
[edit] - Senior CheahCheah Voon aka Ah Voon Jie Jie, if u're reading this, thanks for ur "belated" + "on-time" birthday messages as well!! XD XD
[edit # 2] - Housies, thank u all so so much!! Su Ann, thanks for the delicious Spaghetti lunch!! Also, thanks for the fantastic dinner, Xin, Voon, & Su Ann!! Am really really touched. My gratitudes towards u three are beyond description!! Even more than the calories in the Cadbury chocs u gals ate just now, okay??? Sob sob.. Want another sexy kiss kiss from me??? XD XD XD And Hansel, although I know u don't read my blog, still, thank u for the pressie & for coming just now.. =D

6 comments:

~ming~ said...

OMG so aunty!!!!!!!!!

But happy birthday nonetheless!! muaks muaks! you're the reason i'm breaking my vow okay! (see my blog)

~ming

LiNg@hCmM said...

Mua haha... When did we EVER keep our vows, chua ming?? XD XD

Got ur sms. No free text to reply! Credit also running low! Aiyo, so miskin!! But I wear Converse shoes & carry Fat Face sling bag!! XD XD

I know it's super aunty!! But my speech last nite sucks ma!! Too excited + happy liao.. XD

Anonymous said...

wat!?!? well *somebody* told me they celebrated ur bday earlier d?!?!?! anyway happy BREASTday!! (she asked me to wish her that k!! not my idea!!)

LiNg@hCmM said...

Mua hahaha... Cause u wished me Happy Buttday initially what!! My butt dy fat enough lok!! But I need bigger breast!! XD XD Oh well, too much information.. =P

Anyway, terima kasih banyak banyak, kak minah!! XD XD =P

Anonymous said...

aunty to d max eh u!!

lotsa hugz^^

~voon~

LiNg@hCmM said...

What?? U think liddat is more aunty than going to Aldi for grocery shopping while the rest of the world is picnic-ing and barbequeing on the grassland lah?????!!!

Kakaka.. I dun want hugz saja.. I want TIGHT hugz.. TIGHT TIGHT one.. sai poh sou!! ROFL ROFL!!! XD XD XD XD XD