Saturday, February 02, 2008

sNOw @ gLAsgOw 02-02-2008 ^^

I AM SO STOKED!!!!!~~~
It really did snow all night long!!!!!

The snow had acccumulated on the grass, on the car, on the tree, on the roof, on basically everything in sight!!!!! Woot Woot~~ XD

Woke up to Su Ann's & Xin Yin's morning call, blurred to the max, thought I was running late for class, then was told to look out of the window, and I got totally stunned by what I saw!!! SNOW EVERYWHERE!!! Man, I couldn't believe my eyes!!! Woohoo~~

Immediately put on my GAP char siew winter jacket on top of my pajama and ran out with housemates into the snow, without brushing teeth, without washing face, and without combing hair. Mua hahaha... Who cares???!! XP

And then we camwhored like nobody's business. Bwa hahaha... Fhern, Wai Meng, Ah Cia, Bao & Leah were already there. We made snowballs to throw at each other and got our fingers completely numbed. Then we cuddled around and put our hands into each other's pocket, chanting "Aww.. So cold.. So cold...". But when we could feel our fingers again, we started yet another round of snowball fight and repeated the entire process.. XD It was still snowing. So I opened my mouth wide wide while jumping up & down, like those Chinese style zombies in Hongkee movies if u get what I mean, and tried to get the snow down my throat. Wakakaka...

Yeah yeah, we are a whole bunch of idiots and I am undoubtedly the most idiotic one. Stupiak Malaysians never see snow before, but so what?? We had fun... Loads of fun, in fact... So, just sue me if u are unhappy!! Mua hahaha... =P


Tada!! JBC in snow~~ =D

Gosh... This is sooooo nice~ ^O^

Devil Ann & Me XD
Eewww!! I looked so fugly with that just-woke-up look... XP

Winter Sonata... *faint* XD

See? GAP jacket is SO warming, unlike somebody's New Look... XD
Wei Meng dengan pei-si-nya looked at us in the background... XD

G6 housies (Ah Xin MIA) with stretch of erm, dustbins covered in snow XD

Aww... So sweet... =P

Dun perasan, okay? Am referring to me & Su Ann lor... Lalala~ XD

Aah... Bliss~ Now that the snow is all melted by the Sun already, can I have more, pls??? =)

No comments: