Thursday, March 30, 2006

PHYSICAL PHARMACY CLASS TEST!!!!!

Physical Pharmacy (MC202) Class Test
Date : 31/03/2006
Venue: MPH1
Time : 9.00a.m. - 10.30a.m.

After working hard for so many days, finally had my physical pharmacy class test today. Phew.. so tiring, man! I collapsed immediately onto the table the moment I handed in the test papers. Exhausted! Guess it must have been due to the blood donation and not having enough sleep for too many days. I nearly couldnt make it in time this morning. Hehe... know why? Because I accidentally K.O. halfway studying yesterday, before I could start off with the last set of past year paper (with model answers). Luckily I already predicted that the possibility of me ter-KO-ing was very high. So, I set the alarm clock earlier on and thus managed to wake up at 7.45a.m. this morning. If not I would have missed the exam! Phew... But I felt so guilty for not being able to finish off with the past year papers. So, I looked through the last set of them after waking up and that's why I was almost late. Haha...

-Crystal Polymorphism (different 3-D packing arrangement)-

-Surfactant's structure and how it works-

-A crystal unit cell with defined size and shape-

-Crystal Polymorph-

The exam was quite ok overall. Dun wanna think about it anymore now that it's finally over. Haha.. Going out to Sungei Wang later to destress and to prepare for the ball tomolo! YIPPIE! Just leave all my Pharmacology and Microbiology reports aside first ba. Mua hahaha... XD

No comments: