Wednesday, May 24, 2006

GOSH!!!!!!

Ooh~~ My dearest Hong Cai Mei Mei Blog... Just came to realization that it's been ages since I last updated u... I'm so so so sorry... I hereby promise that I will keep u updated from time to time from this moment onwards...
Hmm... was extremely busy for the past 2 months... due to the heavy workload, lab reports, projects and never-ending-super-tough exams... Didnt even have time to online, check and reply mail, not to mention updating blog... All I could care about was how to pass my Fundamentals of Pharmacology, Biopharmacy, Pharmaceutical Microbiology and Physical Pharmacy. Mind u, it's how to PASS, not how to SCORE!! Haha... not very ambitious, huh? Indeed... Pharmaco and Biopharm really freak me out, man!! There were so many things to study and memorize. Benzodiazipine (Goodness, did I get the spelling correct?), Hydropathy Test, Prostanoids, Kinin and all sorts of crazy stuffs. Nearly went berserk... and if u ask me, yes, I did throw my module notes onto the floor for 5 times when I got fed-up studying. HAHAHA... Didnt have much sleep as well... Grew older within that few weeks... sob sob.. Basically I just forced everything into my brain and vomited them out on the day of exam... and now I cant remember anything that I had studied for the exams. Haha... BRAVO! BRAVO!
Hmm... The results were out yesterday... Am waiting at home for postman uncle to deliver my results to me now... Think I should be able to get it tomolo ba... Wish me luck le!! Hahaha...

No comments: