Thursday, January 26, 2006

LATE LIAO!!!!!!

Haha... yup... as indicated by the title, I was late to school last wednesday... late for 1 hour and 15 minutes, man!!! What made things worse was that it was a lab session... My first Pharmaceutical Microbiology lab session... I could just skip it if that was a lecture, but too bad it wasnt...

Sigh... blame it on my blur-ness le... I slept without setting my alarm clock on the previous night... Maybe I was too tired already... Didnt really have enough sleep for the past few days... So I didnt wake up automatically in the morning... I only managed to wake up when my labby (labby stands for lab partner, haha... XD), Hui Ming smsed to ask where I was... The sms tone woke me up actually... I knew something must be very wrong already the moment I woke up... Because I could see from my window that it was so bright out there... Not early morning anymore... I almost got a shock of my life when I saw the sms timed 9:52A.M. I jumped out of my bed literally and ran around my house to grab everything that I needed and didnt really need... Haha... I was so nervous that I didnt even comb my hair properly... Only took 5 minutes to get myself prepared before I "flew" to IMU... Yup... I ran all the way from my Vista C2 unit to IMU and crawled up the not-functioning-escalators till I reached the Multi Disciplinary Lab on 3rd floor, while cursing my muscle-aching legs (thanks to the frog jumps of Taekwondo training session on the previous night) for not being able to run faster... Of course, I had to face the music from my Microbiology lecturers, but I was lucky enough that the briefing session just ended before I entered the lab. So I managed to catch up with my bench mates and continue the rest of the experiment with them... PHEW...... =)

Although the experiment was kind of successful, but I wasnt happy. I felt really bad for making my bench mates worried that they might have to complete the experiment with one less group member. Also, I could have screwed up the whole experiment since I didnt attend the briefing. I kept bugging them to teach me the bacteria Gram-stain technique as well... Fortunately, my 3 wonderful bench mates never blame me. They were very nice and patient to me. Helped me out all the way somemore.

Hui Ming, Paik Ling and Geok Ying,
SORRY AND THANKS A WHOLE LOT!!!~~~
Felt really bad towards them... And that was my first time of being late to a lab session. I was still very lost and panic even after the lab session ended. Not hong cai at all during lunch hour. But once again, my fellow Mei CheeS managed to cheer me up and bring me back to life. I am so blessed to have you all here!!!!! Hehehe... =D

No comments: