Friday, January 20, 2006

My fiRst bLoG!!~~~

oh well... thanks to yi jie, i have become a blogger as well...

hmm... thought blogging was kinda... erm... a waste of time before this... hehe... cuz if there were anything that i would like to share, i preferred calling my close frenz out and talk face to face with them instead... but a lot of things happened recently... both good and bad things... things that warm my heart as well as things that hurt me badly... all these have made me think a lot lately... think of all that i have done so far... think of how i treat ppl... think of how ppl treat me back... think of whether my way of facing life is correct or not... i dun have an absolute answer for most of the questions actually... and until now, i havent shared any of these stories and my feelings with any of my close frenz... but i will, soon... when i am ready... not that i am trying to avoid anything, just that i havent had the chance to share... cuz lotsa things happened to my close frenz as well recently... they have their own problems to settle, too. so i thought it would also be nice if i were to share part of my feelings (that are share-able) via this blog.. and that's why i am here... hehe... u may not understand what i have written, but it's ok.. dun expect many of u to understand, too. u would understand it pretty well if u are the chosen one.. hahaha.. and i am sure u know who u are..

anyway, i dun have much time to continue writing anymore.. haha.. since it's going to be 6pm soon and the computer lab will be closed down pretty soon.. hehe... so, until i come up with my next post, see ya!!!

No comments: