Tuesday, January 24, 2006

aM i RecOvERing???

Hmm... to all my dear frens, sorry if I was kind of down for the past 2 weeks... As what I had mentioned in my previous blog, loads of things happened recently... Some really hurt me badly, but it's ok, because I have learnt a lot, including how to protect myself from being hurt. Also, if not for these incidents, I wouldnt have realized how nice and sincere my true frens treated me.

My true frens out there, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!~~~~~

Because of them, I promise myself that I would try to recover as soon as possible. That's why here I am, the usual Hong Cai Mei Mei!!!!!~~~~~ hehehe...

The other day, one of my lambdaS, Kah Yee told me she could sense that I was not as happy as I used to be... She knew I was very vexed most of the time and she felt very upset to see me like that... Was so touched when I heard her saying that... Seriously, I could feel her concern and care... I didnt want to see her sad because of me... Most importantly, she gave me the strength to heal my wounds and stand up again...
Love you deep deep, Lim Kah Yee!! (wah..lambda dao...)

~with Kah Yee in Pizza Uno, Taipan~

Another person that I would like to mention her name here to confer my gratitude is, Khang Wern... We actually planned to go Mid Valley together on last Sunday, but she wasnt feeling well. So we cancelled the trip and ended up with girl's talk at vista C poolside in the end... She also could sense that I was having some problems and she had been asking me to share them with her for a few times already... But I refused to tell her, as I wasnt prepared, and since she was having her own problems as well, I didnt want to bother her with my problems anymore... Anyway, I managed to organise my thoughts and let everything go before I went to meet her up that day. I could finally see things clear... Then, she started sharing her thoughts and problems with me before asking me to tell her my problems once again... The ambience at the poolside was very suitable for heart-to-heart talk... I didnt disappoint her this time... Told her everything that I had in my mind... She agreed with me and gave me some wise advice, too... I felt kind of glad that my thoughts were recognised... and very relieve that I have finally spelled out my problems to someone very close to me...

Thank u so much, Khang Wern, my dearest lambda!!!

~with Khang Wern in Sushi Station, Sungei Wang~

Oh ya, we did go to Mid Valley, on Monday. Hahaha... and we managed to get some Chinese New Year clothing from Samuel & Kevin as well... 40% discount oh!!! Mua haha... =P

KHANG WERN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE!!!!!~~~~~

*****MUACKS*****

No comments: