Sunday, June 04, 2006

HOLIDAYS!!!!!!

So nice to have a good rest after suffering for so long... Phew... The kind-hearted yet leng chai postman uncle sent my results to me and what a relieve to find out that I have passed my Sem 3!!! Hehe... But sad to say that this lovely holidays are going to end soon... sob sob... Although I must admit that lazing around, sleeping off most of the time and keeping myself fat throughout the holidays can be quite boring at times, haha... but to a certain extent, I do enjoy this kind of relaxing moments le. Hehe... Know I wont be able to even relax for one whole day like this after Sem 4 has started... Sob sob... Dun even wanna think about the life in Sem 4 le.. Seniors made it sound real scary... Never-ending assignments, lab reports, projects and exams!!! Argh... Sem 3 had nearly killed me already, man! Spare my life!!! Haha...

Hmm... However, I find myself looking forward to Broga Camp on this coming 10th!! Hehe... Just a bit worried that I may not be able to cope with the hectic activities, given that I have not been exercising for quite a long time already. Forgot to bring my sportshoes back and the old one I am having at home are very umcomfortable le... Hahaha... What an excuse!!!

God bless me for not KO during the camp le. Hahaha...

No comments: