Monday, June 26, 2006

IMU cLoSE BeACh vOlLeYBalL TOuRnamEnT

Hehe... Ya ya... I know the fact that I can't play volleyball well clearly... Still, I took part in this tournament after being persuaded by Khang Wern for so many times...To give face to the IMU Volleyball Club lo... Haha... Anyway, I must admit that it was indeed a great experience!!
I teamed up with Yeang Wee (Mr. Babi), Su Miin, Xin Yin, and Wen Jiun to form Typhoon!! Haha... What a glamour name... However, we did not manage to create much disasters as what the name sounds like... In fact, we were the one who received all the disastrous moments. Hahaha... I can't play well, whereas the two superb players of my team, Su Miin and Yeang Wee, were off form on that day... Haha... Anyway, winning or losing does not matter much, at least to me la... The most important thing is that all of us could get together and had a healthy yet joyful day. Hehe...
Congratulation to the Losers, Sunshine, and Moonlight teams for winning the Champion, 1st Runner-Up and 2nd Runner-Up of the beach volleyball tournament!!~~~
~Me and my Typhoon team~
~The Sunshine team~
~Min Tien curi-curi touched his balls when no one was watching~
-Caption thanks to a ham sap fella-
~Me preparing to serve =P~
~The Vege Bird team~
~Zi Kang (left), my mentee, leader of the Losers team, 'Yee... disgusted by Min Tien!'~
~Min Tien (center), playing his balls~
-Caption thanks to the same ham sap fella-
~Super camera sensitive, 3dots~
~Papa said, "Foul! Min Tien, no playing of ball other than volleyball!~
-Caption thanks to still the ham sap fella-
~Min Tien with his killer serve~
~Yi Jie, Kah Yee & Wen Jiun (left to right) with the Donald Duck "flipper"~
~The Two Buttocks~
~"Which one is the left side and which one is the right ya?"~
~Group photo!YAY!~
~Tired but happy~

1 comment:

ti3nD said...

weiiiiiii.. who is da so dam hamsap one to kip pull me down into the water arrrrrr...

i find out i shall kill 'her', i suppose! >_<