Monday, June 26, 2006

sLeEpy~~~ ZzzZzZZ...

Can you believe? It's already 9:43p.m. and I am still in the library... Am supposed to be nerd-ing on Drug and Disease, but I ended up blogging here. Hahaha... give myself three BRAVO's. Bravo bravo bravo!!! Can't blame me le... The subject is way too boring to be read at this time. Moreover, I slept at 5:30a.m. last "night" to watch the "gang fight" betweem Portugal and Netherland. Haha... Yup, ah Voon, I totally agree with what u said. Anyone of the footballers on the field was also more leng chai than our DD lecturer le. Wakaka...

Haiyo... until now I also cant figure out what are the differences between CVS diseases such as Heart Failure, Angina, Congenital Heart Diseases, Myocardial Infarction and etc. le... Was basically suffering throughout the lectures le... They were taught by our most respecful Nanny Ya... I simply could not resist the temptation to sleep during her lectures, yet her super high pitch "Ya! Ya! Ya" kept waking me up from my sleep le... Pity me... Hahaha... Ya... I know I am saying that out proudly... The so-called future Pharmacist... Hahaha...

Oooh... library closing down lo... Finally can go back home to bathe and take a short nap before coming back to school for the match between Italy and Australia... HAHAHA... Yay! Italy Rocks!!! Buffon, Piero and Inzaghi RULE!!!~~~ =P

No comments: