Wednesday, July 16, 2008

rOtTEn eGGs aRe WeLcoMe

*Bish bish bish*

Thank u all very much for the rotten eggs. I feel much better now. I know I have abandoned this site for too long a time already. Such an irresponsible blogger I am. So, just go ahead and throw as many rotten eggs as u wish towards my direction. I won't duck a single one.. =P

*Bish bish bish*

Reason why I hadn't been updating my blog? Same old story loh.. Busy lah.. Like a bee wei...

Been doing research for my Europe trip with parents, sister, and bro-in-law. Tried so hard to ensure that our parents enjoy the trip to the max. Super stressed wei... Practically gotta act like a tour guide. I wasn't even that stressed during the final year degree exam... (-_-")

After the trip, I had graduation to attend. Sent parents off and then start packing to shift over to juniors' place.

Thing Thing Thing Pei Ling, Siew Ying, Sook Foong, and Theng Nee (gals, sorry if I spelled ur names wrongly) were very kind to have taken me in. They even took very great care of me!! Paisay wei!! Thought it was supposed to be the other way round instead?? Haha... Anyway, I had a really great time staying together with them. Such a bunch of loveable cuties.. =)

Thanks so much, gals!! U gals are always so caring and considerate. Definitely the best juniors I have seen so far. Thank u all for everything and wish u gals all the best in ur future undertakings.. =) Good luck for all the upcoming exams!! May u all absorb all leftover aura from the previous tenants of J9 unit and graduate with flying colours, too!! Lolz... Hugz... Love u all... =)

After that I went travelling with labby Chua Ming to London. My first time visiting London wei!! Given that I have been in UK for more than a year already, I consider this a great failure loh.. Everyone else in P105 has visited London at least once already, okay? What's more, this is Chua Ming's 4th visit to London already!! Shame on me!! Haha..

London was not bad although I must admit that I hate the peak hour crowd and heat in the underground stations. Indeed, I would never wanna become a Londoner. They always seem to be rushing.. Be it morning, afternoon or night. What a hectic lifestyle to have!! Wonder what's the averaged life span of a typical Londoner.. Am guessing that they most probably would die young due to the amount of stress they must endure everyday... Scary~ Thanks Bi for being my tour guide in London. Thanks very much for accompanying me there even though I know u are damn freaking sick of London already. I appreciate all that u have done for me very very much. Thank u!! =)

Then me and Chua Ming meet up with Lee Yin, Xin Hui, Christine, and Chew Yee in London. Together, the six of us flew to Greece. What can I say? Greece is such a beautiful country!! Very different from the other European countries that I have been to so far. It's definitely a MUST to visit the surrounding islands. Simply lovely!! Although the Greeks aren't the friendliest species on Earth, but I am guessing that communication problem might be the main culprit behind. Other than that, everything else is simply awesome. Definitely one of the best trips I have been to.. =) And gals, thank u all so much for being such wonderful travelling mates!! I enjoyed ur companionship very much. Most of all, thanks for giving me a chance to visit the country that I have long been wanting to go. Thank u!! =)

Nevertheless, I would only talk more about my trip when I have the time and mood to, which as usual, would most probably never come true unless a miracle happens. Kakaka... =P

Just came back to Glasgow today. Shifted from junior's place back to Birbeck again. Thanks to the 11B tenants for willing to take me in. Then celebrated Phek Joo's and Edmond's belated birthdays. Checked mail and now here I am, updating my long deserted blog even if it's already 3:30 in the morning, even if everyone else has gone to sleep, and even if tomolo is gonna be another long day for me. Decided that I should get the update done by today for if not, I might well be back in Malaysia already when I finally do so.

Anyway, it's getting really late and I can barely hold my eyelids open now. Will try my best to update at least once before I go back to Malaysia on the 22nd. Till then, good night and see ya!! Bye~ =D

No comments: