Tuesday, July 22, 2008

ByE bYe gL@sgOW... =(

Halo ppl, it's me. This is probably gonna be my last post from Glasgow. Am finally going back Malaysia. Well, although I miss my family and Malaysia very very much, I must admit that I have developed a very special feeling towards Glasgow already.

Afterall, I have been here for nearly 14 months already since the 6th of June, 2007. Time does fly. Deep in my mind, I can still vividly see myself arriving in Glasgow and being greeted by a bunch of kind seniors in the airport. And now, I am leaving this place that I love in less than 16 hours time.

Yes, I do love Glasgow. Yes, I have been through ups and downs within these 14 months of time, but mostly it's the happy times that I remember. Yes, some Glaswegians can be a total jerk at times, but they are the minority. Most of them are warm and friendly. They greet u with a sincere smile even if u are a total stranger with a different skin colour. Yes, it's like a kampung and there aren't many attractions here, but I still find Glasgow beautiful.

I am so gonna miss the time I spent in the university, be it in the lecture halls or in the labs. I am so gonna miss all my dearest IMU mates who flew all the way here together with me. I am so gonna miss walking around in the city centre at 12 o'clock in the afternoon and not shedding a single drop of sweat. I am so gonna miss walking around with my sling bag and not having to look out for snatch thief. I am so gonna miss Haggis and Irn Bru!!!!! Hahaha... =)

Went out walking around alone this afternoon. Took pictures of Buchanan Street and George Square. Felt very lonely all of sudden. Most of my frens would scatter all over Malaysia. Some in other countries. Wonder when we will meet up again? Sad sad sad!!! =(

I guess it's about time for me to grow up and be fully responsible towards myself. Gosh!! No more student discount!! No more spending pama's money without feeling guilty!! No more staying up late and waking up in the noon!! Hello stressful working life!! Hello RM3500 per month!! Hello on-call!! Hello night shift!! Hello working on weekends!! Hello sleeping 6 hours everyday!!!!! XP XP XP XP XP

Oh well, will think about those later and enjoy these few weeks till gao gao first. Hello Char Kway Tiao!! Hello Nasi Lemak!! Hello Curry Fishhead!! Hello Mamak Stalls!! Hello Mommy's cookings!! Bye Bye Western Foods!!!!! XD XD

Okie lah. I gotta go bathe and pack my stuffs now. The next time I blog, I would be in Singapore already. Not going back Malaysia straight. Would spend some time hanging out with my sis in Singapore. My family will be there, too. Will be using back my same old Malaysia number. So, do contact me, alright? Keep in touch ya!! Muacks Muacks!! =D

Last but not least, BYE BYE GLASGOW!!!!! LOVE YA SO MUCH!!!!! Hugzz... =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo! wah this famous blogger went MIA for so long. how could u!! leavin all ur fans hangin there like that!! hahahaha anyway hope u r back alrite. happy 'hawker food-ing' and happy sweating!!! hahaha