Sunday, October 21, 2007

mY fIRst cHEesEc@kE!!!!!~~~

Another post on food... XD I really shouldn't be eating that much la... How I wish I could just inflate and deflate as easily as a balloon... Yeah.. I wish... XP

Anyway, I baked my first very own cheesecake today!!! A successful attempt!! *Totally ignoring the fact that the cheesecake expanded too much and "exploded"* YIPPIE!!!~~ XD

Found the recipe for chocolate cheesecake supreme online.. So I just followed step by step, except the part on making crust with chocolate wafer crumbs. Ulu Malaysians tak tau apa tu chocolate wafer crumbs la.. So instead, I crushed my Sainsbury's chocolate chips cookies and made them the crust. Kaka... Also, there should be 1/3 cup of chocolate chips in the cheese layer.. However, giam siap ppl like me was unwilling to invest on chocolate chips before I even knew whether my cheesecake would jadi or not.. That was my first attempt to actually bake a cake ma!! A cheesecake somemore leh!!! Can't blame me for being giam siap... *shrug* =P

Haven't tasted the cheesecake, yet. Gotta wait till Ganas Voon comes back from work then only we will have it as supper! Kekeke... It smells nice though! Hopefully it will taste equally as nice la! Wish me luck! Huhuhu... =D

Chocolate cheesecake supreme!!~ OOSH!!! XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its Y.U.M.M.Y!!

n healthy!! with, according to chef chua, "lil bit of sugar, lil bit of sour cream n lil bit of butter ONLY"

*totally ignoring d whole block of soft cheese*

chua pei..make d crust thicker next time k?? i like crust hehe xD

~voon~

LiNg@hCmM said...

Ooh Ooh... Thanks for the compliment, Ganas Voon!! Gembiranya aku!!! Lalala~ XD

Glad that u all enjoyed it so much!! Kekeke.. I make again next time, okie? Really very healthy de lor... =P

Sponsor me chocolate chips cookies or digestive biscuits next time la.. then I make the crust 1 inch thick!! Kakaka... XP