Sunday, October 21, 2007

cURry FrIEd rICe

So so so long didn't update my blog liao... Paisay paisay... Everytime came back from the Hong Kong Cafe also half dead liao... Pls forget about my previous post on how good the ppl were.. It was all but a show put up by them in front of the lady boss.. Am so glad that I actually survived... Will talk about it more in my other post..
As for now, I wanna share another new recipe I learned over the net here! Yup! It's curry fried rice!!!!! *chiang chiang chiang chiang chiang~~*

First, boil the rice. Remember to put slightly less water than usual so that they don't stick together when frying. Then, pan-fry garlic, onions, mushroom and ham (poor student like me can only afford these.. Of course u can substitute them with the luxurious seafoods or meats la). When they are almost cooked, beat an egg and add it in. Stir fry until the egg is cooked and then add in curry powder and a little bit of chili powder (depending on how spicy u want it to be). Fry for a while more and pour in the cooked rice. Then continue frying. Make sure the pan is hot enough because that is the key to yummilicious fried rice. The rice would actually jump (yes, jump! trust me!) around when the pan is heated hot enough. Then serve it hot and u are ready for a ride to heaven!!~ Ngek ngek ngek...

Curry fried rice!! WoOHOo~~ XD


I made this 3 days ago.. Overestimated my spicy threshold. Added too much chili powder and so I ended up perspiring and galloping down glasses and glasses of water while eating.. EeWWw!! (>_<") Hot & Spicy!!~ Rock & RoLL~~ XP My tongue was already burning before I was even half done.. Tak boleh tahan la! It was so much more spicy than Nando's extra hot piri-piri (OOh.. I miss Nando's...) la!! In the end I left the fried rice to cool while online-ing and finally managed to swallow everything down half an hour later... XP Still super duper spicy even after it turned cold lo.. Vermicelli Law sure si3 diao4 after one mouthful de... Kaka...XD Anyway, it was really very tasty le!! Shiok!! Felt as if I was back in Malaysia liao.. Kekeke... =P

Stomach went burning after that though... Diarrhoea later on at night tim! XD What a good way to lose weight, girls!! Enjoy the food without absorbing the fats!! What else can be more ideal than that??? XD Kakaka... Seriously, give it a try! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

vermicelli law?? hahaha!

eurgh, me wan me wan! okay okay, now i know what to do on my off-cook days!

~ming

LiNg@hCmM said...

Ming, it's because of the diarrhoea part that u want to try this curry fried rice so badly, right?? Kakka.. XD

Faster go buy chicken la!! I haven't cooked u coffee chic as promised leh.. DUH!!~