Wednesday, September 05, 2007

tEmpOR@rY sHUt dOwN...

Yohoo~~ I will be heading to Germany and Czech Republic for vacation starting from tomolo onwards!!! Kakaka... The trip will last for 9 days. Will only be back on the 15th... So in the meantime, DUN MISS ME TOO MUCH YA!!!!! Mua haha... Muacks Muacks!!~

Ooh!! By the way, I finally managed to char siew today liao!!! Everytime go out shopping also couldn't get anything I want de.. Even Chua Ah Ming also said that I am very ke lian.. Sob sob... So today I saw this jumper in Primark when we went for toiletries shopping (dun ask me how we ended up in Primark). Been looking for something like this for a very loooong time already!! GAP is selling something similar for the price of 25 pounds lor... But I got this for 4 pounds only!! Cheap cheap!!! Mua haha.. LOVE IT!! Lalala~~ A bit low-cut for me since I carry an "airport" on the front part of my body... But who cares!! I can always pull it up or wear a tube inside one ma.. Ngek ngek ngek...

Nice leh nice leh?? Kekeke... =P

Will update my blog on my Germany and Czech trip when am back.. Huhu... and my Edinburgh Fringe Festival, post-exam BBQ dinner outside James Blyth Courth and Edinburgh International Festival Fireworks which I have procrastinated for so long already.. Kaka.. =P Till then, see ya!! =D

No comments: