Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Touched...

It was 830p.m. Yi Jie and I were on the way home from taekwondo training when I felt my phone vibrating in the bag. So I took my phone out to check on the sms and gasped...

"Ah Bi, there is a flasher in red shirt, red cap and super mini shorts!!! Be careful, k?"

The sms was from my Ah Bi. I thought she was just kidding, and so took my time to reply (which makes me feel kinda bad now). But yes, true enough, my Ah Bi WAS flashed... However, the first thing she did immediately after that was to sms me, and warned me to be careful of that stupid fella. The incident happened at the overhead-bridge and he was heading towards the direction of our university. Ah Bi was afraid that he would bump into us and repeat the same disgraceful act...

Well, maybe to many of u all, that was merely a sms. But it seriously touched my heart... Just imagine.. Ah Bi is a girl.. She must have been traumatised by that incident, or at least frightened maybe. But the first thing that came to her mind, was me... was to sms and warn me about the flahser... was to prevent me from experiencing the same frightening moment... and was to protect me from that disgusting fella...

Thank you so much, my Ah Bi Bi... You are the BESTEST Labby I could ever get in this world... You are so great and loveable!! Feel like hugging u so much right now... I promise that I will TRY to jaga your image more from this moment onwards. Haha... XD Love you deep deep!!! Muacks Muacks!! (sound so much like a lesbo -.-")

No comments: