Sunday, November 30, 2008

Extreme Ramblings

Colleagues actually think that I'm a quiet and super guai girl, who stay home most of the time and doesn't go around partying, and even if I do go out I have to reach home by, say 10p.m., in order to obey to the curfew set by my parents. They also assume I'm the type of girl who has never been to a pub before and would go drunk immediately at a single sip of Heineken, not to mention hard liquor like Chivas.

Aaaaawww, don't u find them cute?

Miss all my dear frens who know my true colour so well suddenly... =)

**************************************************

The super huge McD (erm, in Batu's standard lah) with drive-thru service is officially in operation today!!!!! Woohoo!!~ Looks kinda grand, doesn't it? =D

Sorry the pic is abit sucky. Haha.. Took it from the car =P

Miss Hu Yi Jie, at last Batu's McD is in the same position as ur Sitiawan's!! HMPH!!! Lol... XD XD

**************************************************

Our P105 senior, Ai Lynn, was transferred to my department last week. Gosh, I was seriously delighted!! Finally someone whom I can talk to about the devilish Mr. Pepsi (too bad she actually finds Mr. Pepsi "hen hao!!") and the beloved Scotland and receive some appropriate responds!! Hehe...

I really have to thank her here, for making my life much more colourful than it used to be a week ago, and for inviting me and Pei Fung out for lunch thus saving us from the everyday-same-lauk-money-sucking canteen. Thanks very much, Ai Lynn!! =)

**************************************************

Jeng jeng~~ The much feared Thalidomide!! Hmm.. Very plain hor? Doesn't look all that intimidating, no? Should at least have a shocking pink coating like EES what. Glamour sikit ma.. =P

**************************************************


The handbag I bring to work everyday. Yeah, me with a handbag?? Hard to imagine, right? But can't possibly bring my sling bag to work eh ma. Am gonna look like a freak!! Haha..

The handbag is from Polo. Got 70% discount. Kaka.. Damn cheap loh and that's why I bought it. Not because I liked it so much that I gave in to temptation or whatsoever stuffs like that loh.. Sigh.. Aunty dao.. XP

**************************************************


Last but not least, the vintage-looking Kang Kang!!!!! XD XD Looks like he's from the 70's, no? Eh eh, it wasn't me, ok? It was mum's idea!! The spec belongs to her hor!!! XD XD XD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

harrods boy is called kang kang?? why why??? in reference to mr sexeh voice im-not-in-malaysian-idol imu kang?

haha my canteen cekik my darah too! (~happily dicekik summore~)

miss ya loads u guai guai girl! (as if, humph! biggest misconception in the world)

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAKKKKKKKKSS!!

~ming

LiNg@hCmM said...

Kaka.. Kang Kang as in my mentee, Zi Kang lah. Given by him ma. Not ur sexeh babeh lah.. XD XD

Kaka.. Yalo.. I think it was because of my pura-pura-ness during working hours ba.. Wait till they see the real me.. XD XD

Miss ya, too darling!! Muacksy muacksy!! =)

HeNrY said...

ha~~ha~ (for the 1st paragraph)
haf fun working :D

LiNg@hCmM said...

Hey Moo Moo!!~ Long time no see no chat!! Haha.. When ya coming back Msia again?? Hehe.. Catch up catch up!! What say u? :D

Muahaha.. Duh, right? Lately they even figure if I'm single because my parents are stopping me from being involved in a relationship. HAHAHA... (-__-")