Friday, August 17, 2007

PP3 exemption exam post-mortem

Hah.. Got our PP3 exemption exam result back today.. As expected, I didn't make it.. But honestly, am not sad at all. In fact, am kinda happy and satisfied with my performance since I was mentally prepared for a fail already.. The paediatric prescription that I thought would fail me, as a result of me stupidly making dose check reference from BNF 53 instead of BNF for Children, wasn't the one that had failed me, surprisingly!! In fact, not even 1 single mark was deducted from my dose check column. Haha.. It was the private Phenobarbital prescription that failed me.. I confirmed the dosage with the prescriber, but forgot to get him/her writing it down on the prescription.. Argh.. 60 marks gone!!! Stupiak!!

Anyway, am happy because I didn't repeat all my previous stupiak mistakes at all (though I created a few more this time)... Also, I was left with 15 marks this time!! At least it's not a negative mark anymore!!! Hehe.. Most of all, for the first time, I actually got everything correct for 2 out of the 5 prescriptions!!! i.e. no mark was deducted at all!!! i.e. no stupiak mistake at all!!! wah... so touched to see that, man!!! Haha... =P

CONGRATULATION to all of u who have been exempted!!!!! Well done!!!!! Dun forget to belanja ya!!! Ngek ngek ngek... =)

1 comment:

~ming~ said...

paris chua!!!!!!!!!

paris chua!!!!!!!!!

paris chua!!!!!!!!!

~ming